So, in 2.0 do we finally get to put our hoods down?

Alec_Fortescue

I am really curious. It's is a feature many of players were awaiting, was supposed to be "in works" for the past year according to developer responses and we've yet to see it.

Its not a priority for them, its somewhere on a 1TB hard drive at the main office, that is dedicated solely to keeping track of what issues players are most concerned about, in-game.

I hear they call the computer they house it in "Deep Thought". It has an override switch at the main EA building, or so legend tells us.

If you be one of iron will, perhaps they may finally hear your pleas one day, and your descendants can enjoy the fruits of your labours.

Go in peace, and may the Force be with you. :csw_yoda:

Edited by CaptRavenous

Define "many". I doubt that most players care about this.

I'd say most players don't really care, but many forumers do.

I personally support the idea of hood toggle so I could put a hood up on those few robes that have it down by default. :jawa_cool:

Its not a priority for them, its somewhere on a 1TB hard drive at the main office, that is dedicated solely to keeping track of what issues players are most concerned about, in-game.

I hear they call the computer they house it in "Deep Thought". It has an override switch at the main EA building, or so legend tells us.

If you be one of iron will, perhaps they may finally hear your pleas one day, and your descendants can enjoy the fruits of your labours.

Go in peace, and may the Force be with you. :csw_yoda:

So, you are trying to say that the answer the question of when this will be released is 4.2? :rak_03: