Is this gear o.k. for HM Foundry?

Looking to get HK, and I just need to do HM Foundry for my last part. I've been a bit of an alt-aholic, and a casual player at that, so I haven't done a lot of flashpoints, and zero hm flashpoints. Had a great group take me through False Emperor for that part, and I just want to make sure that my gear is acceptable for HM Foundry. This is what I have;

https://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/1df7ef4c-2db2-46c0-9196-25daae389894

I do have the Recruit gear from the mission, but when I look at it, it seems I am gaining power/surge, etc..., but that I lose a lot of Cunning. Same with the Rakata gear. Is the tradeoff worth it?

Thanks for the input!

I think it depends more on your group than your gear. If your tank is pretty competent (and the team works together with ccs and such) they should be able to keep you from taking major damage. The big thing that changes in HM is the amount of damage you take and how quickly you take it. Just be sure to wait a bit for your tank to get agro before unloading your dps and you should be fine. Don't get frustrated if you get killed. Just learn from it and try to make adjustments.