Physical Queue OVER staggered system ANY DAY!!! OTHER DEVS PLEASE NEVER COPY THIS!

Cynders

I would better sit in a physical queue right now than waiting for nothing! We dont even have ET on our invites?? Atleast make a TABLE OF PREORDER DATES and how you send your invites!! PEOPLE HAVE LIFE AND HAVE TO PLAN IT ACCORDINGLY!!! STOP THIS NOW!!

I would better sit in a physical queue right now than waiting for nothing! We dont even have ET on our invites?? Atleast make a TABLE OF PREORDER DATES and how you send your invites!! PEOPLE HAVE LIFE AND HAVE TO PLAN IT ACCORDINGLY!!! STOP THIS NOW!!

I'd rather see

4355493574938 hours till you can get in

than

WAIT LIKE AN IDIOT

No you wouldn't. You would be here whining about being number 52,678 in the queue.

Also if you are admitting this is a queue then you are admitting it's a line you are waiting in. here let me help your failed logic.

queue/kyo͞o/

Noun:

A line or sequence of people or vehicles awaiting their turn to be attended to or to proceed.

A line, so people who pre-order first LIKE THEY STATED, are in first queue or first in line people who pre-ordered later are behind them. Why is it that such a problem or lack of communication. You are behind someone else. You are not in front of this person because of a reason. If you can't accept that you need serious psychological help.

*posted this in another thread, but thought it fit nicely here.

Either get a life or learn to wait your turn. Face the simple fact that other people got in line before you. Next time rather than cry like a spoiled brat--make the commitment earlier.

PEOPLE HAVE LIFE AND HAVE TO PLAN IT ACCORDINGLY!!! STOP THIS NOW!!

Go live your life--come back on the 20th Problem solved.

Edited by Zhit

Also if you are admitting this is a queue then you are admitting it's a line you are waiting in. here let me help your failed logic.

queue/kyo͞o/

Noun:

A line or sequence of people or vehicles awaiting their turn to be attended to or to proceed.

A line, so people who pre-order first LIKE THEY STATED, are in first queue or first in line people who pre-ordered later are behind them. Why is it that such a problem or lack of communication. You are behind someone else. You are not in front of this person because of a reason. If you can't accept that you need serious psychological help.

*posted this in another thread, but thought it fit nicely here.

Dumb dog, who let you out? Waiting in physical queue allows me to plan my day. Please go back to your corner till the bone will be thrown and allowance to leave this corner will be given.

Edited by Cynders

Either get a life or learn to wait your turn. Face the simple fact that other people got in line before you. Next time rather than cry like a spoiled brat--make the commitment earlier.

dumbest thing said today. Remember when pre orders started? July we knew nothing about the game. Didn't even have a freakin release date. Anyone that ordered in July was just asking to get suckered. Not that they did, the game may be fantanstic and they are playing right now while we wait. But at the time, it was a risk and a dumb one at that. (I'll make an exception here for people that were testing the game that early).

dumbest thing said today. Remember when pre orders started? July we knew nothing about the game. Didn't even have a freakin release date. Anyone that ordered in July was just asking to get suckered. Not that they did, the game may be fantanstic and they are playing right now while we wait. But at the time, it was a risk and a dumb one at that. (I'll make an exception here for people that were testing the game that early).

Pre-ordering is a $5 down payment that you can get back anytime during the several months leading up to the game. There was no reason not to pre-order...

Of course, I just didn't get around to it until later, but I'm not complaining to Bioware because I'm lazy, thats just silly.

Go live your life--come back on the 20th Problem solved.

You answer is still tooo dumb for me to comprehend. You probably very lacking on your brain part or some 13-16 years old kid who can flip his finger and get a preorder on the game he has no idea about.

Common people prefer to have some insight on the game before they preorder. There are so many failed MMOs nowadays, that preordering the game may turn out pretty bad.

As Example i would like to bring up very well known game made by Mythic(BioWare) called Warhammer Online: Age of Reconning. Dont we still have bitter taste in our mouth after that game? So much expectations for nothing!! IT WAS ALSO BIOWARE FAIL!!! WHY WOULD I PREORDER THEIR NEXT GAME AFTER SUCH FAIL!!!

ELEBORATE YOURSELF BIOWARE!!! NOW!!!