(BUG) NiM16 Draxus Guardians' Slam backwards

Icebergy

So...second week on this boss, last week we downed it, wiped on it all night tonight. The problem is that occasionally the Guardians cast their Slam attack behind them. I tank for my group, and I pull them over to the stairs pointed towards the stairs and I have seen them with my taunt debuff on them, with me as their target of target, and facing in my direction, but the Slam attack still gets cast behind them and wipes the raid. Edited by Icebergy

I'd love to hear back if this is indeed a bug or if I was all the sudden doing something wrong on these before tonight's run if possible so that we do not spend the entire night wiping on a boss we have already killed...again.

Is it possible there's some mechanic or glitch with the stairs that makes them do this?

Edited by Icebergy

I can confirm that this does happen on occasion. It was happening all the time to us the first week on the boss. The purple cone would be pointing away from everyone where the tank points it but everyone behind him gets one shotted almost. Think we even got some video proof of it but I believe it has audio of me screaming obscenities when I died blatantly behind the guardian lol.

Tanks adjusted some things and I think we mostly avoid this now but obviously they shouldn't have to.

Edit: this was 16 man nim also.

Edited by Keypek

OK last night I made sure to keep him completely off the stairs and we did not have this happen and were able to kill it, so it seems to have something to do with the stairs....

Now on to figuring out why Grob's Uggnaughts don't always go to the correct tank....Their damage is pretty ridiculous.

I can confirm that this does happen on occasion. It was happening all the time to us the first week on the boss. The purple cone would be pointing away from everyone where the tank points it but everyone behind him gets one shotted almost. Think we even got some video proof of it but I believe it has audio of me screaming obscenities when I died blatantly behind the guardian lol.

Tanks adjusted some things and I think we mostly avoid this now but obviously they shouldn't have to.

Edit: this was 16 man nim also.

Can confirm. Video does include K'mpek screaming obscenities after being killed by this.