+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

Morde_

You can prolly dc my team as I'm currently at the ER for my son so I def won't be able to come. And I know wolf was on a day or so ago but I who knows when we both can be on at same time as we both have lots of things going on in our lives that require our attention. So Good luck to the advancing team.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can prolly dc my team as I'm currently at the ER for my son so I def won't be able to come. And I know wolf was on a day or so ago but I who knows when we both can be on at same time as we both have lots of things going on in our lives that require our attention. So Good luck to the advancing team.

Sorry to hear it bro, hope your son is okay. :(

At the end of the day it's just a game but I hope you guys get some time to get back in and play soon.

Sorry to hear about your son, hope he gets better :(

Tried to get it going Sunday night but you had logged right as gudarzz logged on I'll be on 10pm-12amish tonight let's see if we can't knock it out.

we can probably do it tonight unless its not possible cause its too late, if so than idk. you guys can have the win i guess

we can probably do it tonight unless its not possible cause its too late, if so than idk. you guys can have the win i guess

I know you guys are all active, and have just been getting bad luck.

Please try to get it done tonight. Even if you have to sub in someone else (but the person you sub in will be your partner for the rest of the tournament)

FIRST ROUND IS BASICALLY OVER. Guda/Alue/Britton/Rykam you guys have a couple more days, simply because your opposing team was one of the 3 who had to wait for that extra first bracket to be completed.

Second round deadline is Wednesday Feb 20th

just a quick update from tahuken: Trying to hunt down our 2nd match of the first round, I sent an ingame mail to Rhaffus but didnt let me send to Kreytor (F2P?). Not sure if we have extra days as well or if we've been DQ'd, but will keep an eye out for them either way.

just a quick update from tahuken: Trying to hunt down our 2nd match of the first round, I sent an ingame mail to Rhaffus but didnt let me send to Kreytor (F2P?). Not sure if we have extra days as well or if we've been DQ'd, but will keep an eye out for them either way.

Technically your fight against Two Dude One Railshot would be considered second round.

Don't worry about rushing it, you've got the same deadline as everyone else.

This is just the product of having a number of teams that wasn't a power of 2

Nevermind, girlfriend was just being passive aggressive and decided that she DID want to hang out for v-day.

We should pick a day, though. When are you most available?

Yeah tonight would be a terrible night to do it. I get the stink eye every night from my girlfriend as it is for playing. If i played tonight there would be a lot less "smashing" in my future. Lol but we could arrange for something this weekend?

Jiraya and Swaip: When do you want to do this?

Me and Aurielia are relatively free Sunday and Monday. I have most of next week off so Im quite available. So Sunday or Monday would be good for us, what time works for you guys?

Also: If only one of us is on but both of you are whisper us weve got means of contacting each other outside the game.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Immortalhidan + your partner...

Ive sent you numerous mails and msgs, Hoodrat and I have been on the whole night. I told you repeatedly to message one of us on republic side when you are ready... I get back on imp after a few hours and Im told you guys were both on for the last few hours? Do you actually want to do this? You have yet to log on a republic character and message me. Put some effort into this ****.

Hood and I will be on like all day Sunday.... message us on republic side.