Will u get mistaken for a credit farmer if u have over 100m ? ( just a crafting dude)

Murder_Toys

Basicly last 2 weeks i ve Been Trading and Selling hilts 27 etc . I did nt start this thread to say " hey look at me" I started it to see if BW would come back with a answer ? do we get automatically flagged for having that amount or.. i am i just thinking to much. i am sure if BW can tell if u have 100m , they can also see your gtn sells etc

anyhoo answer would be nice

Edited by Murder_Toys

Basicly last 2 weeks i ve Been Trading and Selling hilts 27 etc . I did nt start this thread to say " hey look at me" I started it to see if BW would come back with a answer ? do we get automatically flagged for having that amount or.. i am i just thinking to much. i am sure if BW can tell if u have 100m , they can also see your gtn sells etc

That's not how credit farmers make money. They use F2P toons to farm low level mats and mobs using bots and autohotkey etc. They take over compromised accounts, sell off all their equipment for credits and then sell the credits. The easiest way to spot a credit farmer is by their jerky movement and lack of communication because they are being controlled by scripts and macros.

They probably check into it, however without solid evidence they most likely also do very little further with it. Never had any issues so far in TOR. And although I'm not over 100m, I have made transactions against nothing in return involving figures such as e.g. 1+ million credits.

Maybe some flag starts blinking red somewhere, but I wouldn't be bothered about it.

Geezus dude....I wouldn't risk it if I were you. Tell ya what...because I'm just a nice guy, I'll help you out and hold on to some of it for you...say like...10mil?! 20mil maybe? Mail the credits to T'ux on POt5 :p

It'd probably depend more on if you were sending large amounts of credits to random people or not.

I agree.

They have pretty sophisticated analytics in this game, so they can sniff out exactly where you got your credits if they have an interest in you.

So it's not how much you have, but where it came from and where it is going.

You will likely be banned.

I dont want you to assume all this risk to yourself, so the safe and best way of dealing with this issue, is to mail me most/all of the credits, and I will assume the risk of holding them.

I think this solution is elegant and best for all involved.

You just got yourself flagged.....Run!

and yes you are bragging and perhaps compensating for other short comings.

I think you will be fine. Credit farmers are filling up peoples chat logs and being reported as spammers...none of which will likely be related to anything you do. I think though, at this point, it's time for a gold making thread to let us know how you amassed such a crazy sum.