Why can't felmale BH have romance with Gault?

Slowpokeking

Sith Inquisitor gets the short end of the stick, from every conceivable angle. Regardless of gender, the options suck. Andronikos is a pinheaded bully-boy, and Ashara is a whiny, retentive little twit. If a player is NOT interested in any sort of romance, Inquisitor is the only choice. Every other class has better (and sometimes multiple) options, but Inquisitor romance is the final word in 'Fail'.

And poor me thought that romancing Andronikos was actually quite fun. :(

It's a matter of opinion. But I do also hate Ashara. xD

Are you mad!?

As for the main topic, as a male BH I am actually surprised to learn that Gault is not an option for females. I knew Torian would be, him being a pretty boy and all. But Gault has at least twice the personality, wit and charm.

...so I may be totally off here. But when I met Gault, my Gay-dar went up. I assumed he wasn't into chicks. That's just the vibe I got. Just like with Kaliyo, it's fairly obvious she'll take both men and women. I know if you play through Gault's story there is a woman he was involved with; however, I stand by my original assessment.

And Jeez, what's with the Torian and Andronikos hate??? I love those guys. Sure, Torian is a big kid, but you can fix that. ;)

But I totally agree on the INQ getting shafted. If you're not into pirates and you roll a male, Ashara is just...no. I can't even stand to hear her voice when I send her out slicing. I keep vigil, waiting for Khem to eat her. Someday..someday...

Sith Inquisitor gets the short end of the stick, from every conceivable angle. Regardless of gender, the options suck. Andronikos is a pinheaded bully-boy, and Ashara is a whiny, retentive little twit. If a player is NOT interested in any sort of romance, Inquisitor is the only choice. Every other class has better (and sometimes multiple) options, but Inquisitor romance is the final word in 'Fail'.

I actually liked Andronikos, though at first did feel it was odd him going for the SI so quickly, especially since the arc to pick him up included his ex... But I digress. I liked him (still do) and don't see anything too terribly wrong with his personality (better than others out there....).

I also am a fan of Malavai Quinn for my SW, but I also play her as more of a patriot to the Empire with more LS tendencies (save mocking her master for no other reason than its amusing) and he fit into that model well.

That said... I fully support more romance options for classes, especially to include aliens. I'd also love, personally, the options to [Flirt] with companions, even if it wouldn't be recriprocated or turn into anything (sort of like the female SI can do - admittedly only once that I've seen so far - with Drellik). I think on a whole would have allowed for some interesting situations, if nothing else.

Gault always reminds me of Lorne from Angel (spinoff of Buff the Vampire Slayer).

Andronikus, Torian, Quinn, I can never understand how anyone can hate them! :o I mean, yes, I won't actually run content with Quinn, because he hates every one of my choices, and Vette and DS Jaesa are more fun in the cutscenes and less likely to hate my choices :p But Quinn's companion storyline I've quite enjoyed!

And poor me thought that romancing Andronikos was actually quite fun. :(

It's a matter of opinion. But I do also hate Ashara. xD

I dont hate her, but it seems odd to me the only romance option for a SITH LORD is a LS Jedi... Seems stupid.

I rationalized it by thinking that the SI gets the Dark Side Corruption Feat from KotOR II and that is why she overlooks the fact that I am a SITH LORD. Also, I look at it as an ultimate tribute to my skills as a manipulator that I can convince the woman who love me that a Pure Dark Side Sith Lord is a nice guy.

Edited by seekerofpower

To the conversation going on beneath the actual topic, about how some romance options suck, the problem is that when you might hate that romance option, someone else likes him/her. Torian? Haven't met, but when I made a female bh, my friend said that I was so lucky because I would get an awesome romance option, she herself had a male bh and she's actually planning to make a female one too to romance Torian. Vector? One of the favourite companions of another friend of mine, she made a female agent to romance him. Kaliyo? Absolutely my favourite companion. Quinn? In my top 3 of favourite companions with Kaliyo and Tharan.

Someone else who likes Quinn, Tharan and Torian! :D

He's a funny guy and not extremely weird like some other alien companions and fit BH's style.

For one reason (SERIOUS spoiler below):

He's still carrying a torch for Hylo Visz, his ex. They worked together (and slept together, for an extended period of time) during the war, then he fleeced her for all she was worth - literally. One of his conversations involves him freeing her from her current situation and realising that he still feels something for her.

Hahahaha. But then again I like head tentacles (sorry, lekku) so whatever floats your boat ;)

I feel sorry for Khem, Know one seem to make him much. it would have been nice to see him end up with someone(or something) beside who he ended up with inside of him

I actually wondered this myself. From the get-go, Gault became my female BH's favorite (after she got him to join, of course). The immediate love-hate aside, their attitudes were similar and every choice she made, he liked. Then came Torian. And um...to be honest, flirting with him felt so cougar-like. Every SINGLE conversation went like:

Torian: "Hey, BH!"

BH: "Hey, Torian."

Torian: "Hey, wanna go get something to eat?"

BH: "Place mild creepy innuendo here."

Torian: *Blush* "Ah-ah ahahahahahaaaaaa bye!"

And that was it, every time, until OUT OF NOWHERE: "Hey BH!" "Hey Torian" "I love you".

What? NO. No. Hated it. The Gault thing, even with the ex-story, just flowed better and made more sense. I just assume she gets it on with him on the ship when no one else is looking though. :D

And side note, I thought Khem was great. I called him my "Evil Boyfriend" until Andronikus showed up because well...Andy. <3

Edited by Jynk

• 2 months later...
Having just finished getting Torian, I have to agree 100%. Let Mako have Torian and give me Gault any day. His personality, attitude, sassiness, and tone fit better with my BH. And I'm sure we can totally work around the horn thing...:p

• 6 years later...
Gault always reminds me of Lorne from Angel (spinoff of Buff the Vampire Slayer).

I know this post is quite old, but he reminded me of him too at first, then i realised that in french, he's also voiced by the same VA who voiced Lorne, which made the comparison even better :D

As for Gault becoming a romance option, considering he's very much back with Hylo, that's pretty unlikely to happen.

Anyways, i'm pretty happy with the Torian romance (one of my favourite with Theron, Vector and Jorgan), i found him to be a better option than Mako, and far better than Ashara (who i find really annoying) or Nadia (who is really creepy)