Pre-Order Crystal Availability

Blue_Leader

Greetings,

I haven't yet logged into the game, but I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not all of a player's characters receive the pre-order crystal or just one character? Back in the last weeks of the beta it looked like only one character received the crystal, but I don't know if that was only for the beta and that changed in live or not.

Do all of the player's characters on a server get the pre-order crystal, or just the first character created?

u get it in your mail straight away but u can't use it till you get a modable weapon about lvl 8 tho for sabres its a love/hate thing i personally think it looks horrible.

I'd have to agree with you, the yellow on black color is pretty poor. Honestly what they should have done is had some kind of ingame ticket, datapad or something that you could take to a ingame vendor & redeem it for a color crystal of your choice. But oh well, it's better then a swift kick in the pants. :)

I suggest getting to the mailbox asap. I noticed there was different time limits on the various characters I made. I made one character and went to the mailbox right away and only had 4 minutes until the mail disappeared.

I suggest getting to the mailbox asap. I noticed there was different time limits on the various characters I made. I made one character and went to the mailbox right away and only had 4 minutes until the mail disappeared.

I'm pretty sure that timer is when it arrived in your box, not when it expires.

Edited by Cybersqu

You can buy them later from a vendor any time you want anyways.