Fighting Darth Jadus (Imperial Agent)

Flashmansblade

An almost flawless way is to hide behind the computers in the room. Jadus does nothing but casting spells, if you hide behind a computer he'll lose sight of you and gets interrupted. DPS him with damage over time (such as corrosive dart/grenade) and hit him when he's busy chasing you around the computers or when you have stuns and interrupts available to you.

Vector will be more helpful since Kaliyo will take the aggro and most likely die quickly to Jadus, though using this method requires patience only since he shouldn't even damage you.

Goodluck! :)

i cant recall if he is immune to interrupts or not, if he isnt be sure to use your interrupt and flashbang. and yea as the other user said, use line of sight as your friend, if he is casting hide being a wall real quick to stop him

i cant recall if he is immune to interrupts or not, if he isnt be sure to use your interrupt and flashbang. and yea as the other user said, use line of sight as your friend, if he is casting hide being a wall real quick to stop him

I can confirm he's NOT immune to interrupts or stuns, but he'll cast spells more often than you have tools at your disposal. :)

I can confirm he's NOT immune to interrupts or stuns, but he'll cast spells more often than you have tools at your disposal. :)

i can think of a few that would help.

using the interrupt that is on the 6 second (or is it 8, cant remember atm) cooldown, then use flashbang, then if interrupt is available again, use that (if not use cover pulse), then if you just used cover pulse, then your interrupt should be available again.

so Int > FB > Int > CP > Int

also only do it on strong skills, i know some bosses have mutliple channeled skills but if its one that is placed down (such as force storm) dont worry about it, just move away from it

Yes is is quite hard and is done in stages until the laser prison comes down on him after, remember to fully heal and cooldown between each fight part, when you have to active the terminals etc. inbetween.. Also use Vector rather than Kaylio as he will better at taking the heat off you, you get him to jump in quick with his extra armour penatration stance on. Use your Hunker down if you need to aswell to give you good defense at the initail attack. and heroic moment if you get in a some trouble. I needed two attempts but keep your rotations sharp and effective and he is not too bad.

;)

I believe there is a serious bug in that fight where he won't recognize you unless you are right on top of him, which makes it difficult to even set up the fight. This is one of the worst fights I got into as an Agent, and though I won't give it away, it just sucks.

• 3 weeks later...
He is immune to interrupts and I got stuck because I didn't know what the use for interrupts was. So what I did was this. Get my Kailyo and heal heal adrenaline probe heal heal and stay behind cover. When your companion gets ccd you run :p then continue with spamming heals :D

Interrupts are all-important in this fight. Some of his spells do massive damage. I forgot exactly how it goes, but when I defeated him, I religiously interrupted his most damaging attack, and I made it through.

Rule of the thumb is - the longer the cast, the more it hurts.

Going to echo the other guys and gals here - breaking line of sight in the middle of the cast by stepping behind a computer takes all challenge away from this fight.

interupts ,medpacks,and a whole lot of luck that he does not glitch and you can not see target pops up

is what it took me to beat him

forget off hand but look for casting spells that deal a whole lot of dmg directly or dot

the aoe you can just move out of the way

i use kalyo for tanking *not that it helped much*

if your sniper with the right perk

you can go up next to him and use your ambush shot to knock him back