50+ its own tier

Rife

pretty sure a lot do, maybe you and the other's who play 55 only don't, but many do. Not to mention theres plenty more players in this bracket and queues are 100X faster

I have a 49 op, 31 mara, and 25 jugg that I'm leveling with PvP only, so I have plenty of non-55 characters. I just don't take lowbies series because, well, they're lowbies. They don't matter.

I don't agree.

As a side note, if you "could care less" then it is possible for you to care less, meaning you do care some. That could mean that you just barely care, care a whole lot, or something in between - it's not clear. If you "could not care less" then you are pegged at zero on the care-o-meter, because you could not care less than you currently do. I think the phrase has been used incorrectly so often that it eventually started to take on a meaning of its own - people hear the phrase as a whole rather than hearing and understanding the individual words. Anyway, just had to get that out...I feel better now. :p

I think 30-54 is plenty fair. A one-sided match in which one team has mainly low 30s while the other side has mainly 50s does happen, but that's more an issue of balancing teams. Most of the time, it's a relatively even distribution. I think the line is drawn just fine the way it is.

EDIT: Oh and I play lowbie pvp every day. It actually often feels more balanced than 55.

Edited by teclado

Don't be bad and it wont be a problem. I never have an issue killing the higher level players. Bolster is a thing ya know?

Just another l2p problem. Change your perception and accept that you are not good and should lose against better players.