Being ganked in towns, Flight points and medical centres ????

sirscope

Well i just spent the better part of the last hr getting ganked out the ear by up to 5 empire that had nicely camped the flight point and the medical revive point in voss, so i land get ganked before i can even move then i rez get ganked again, ok ill head out to the medical spawn point sadly its nice and close to the speeders so ganked again.

Finally kill one ou of the 5 and he instantly re-spawns cause im at a medical re-spawn point

I get it pvp server but come on really you want just teams of 50;s sitting on spawn points

Game needs to put safe zones in so this doesnt become the norm

and is there even a point to open pvp i dont think theres even a reward system in place for world pvp atm is there ???

Well i just spent the better part of the last hr getting ganked out the ear by up to 5 empire that had nicely camped the flight point and the medical revive point in voss, so i land get ganked before i can even move then i rez get ganked again, ok ill head out to the medical spawn point sadly its nice and close to the speeders so ganked again.

Finally kill one ou of the 5 and he instantly re-spawns cause im at a medical re-spawn point

I get it pvp server but come on really you want just teams of 50;s sitting on spawn points

and is there even a point to open pvp i dont think theres even a reward system in place for world pvp atm is there ???

seriously everytime people get ganked they want safe zones but instead of that maybe they should add somthing for those 50s to actually do, then they wont be sitting there waiting all day for one person to fly in so they could gank them.

as of right now when you hit 50 what else are you to do as a pvper? grind huttball all day for gear?

I was about to post about this EXACT same thing. Some players realize everyone shares an area that isn't a sanctuary, so it's an unspoken "don't start nothing won't be nothing policy". But when 5 players camp a spot that is supposed to be useable to complete quests, AND it's where you respawn things get ridiculous. If both sides share a taxi point or a med station then it should be a sanctuary, like the promenade on Nar Shadaa.

If you get ganked while adventuring or lose in a 1 v 1 world battle, you can say "I'm on a PvP server and this is what happened."

Broken/lack-of safe zones is simply ridiculous.

^This^

If I get attacked while exploring, it's go time. But if I get attacked where I respawn, BS

Getting ganked can be frustrating, but trust me. It'll pay off. When it's gone, you'll miss it. It sounds ridiculous, I know. But you should be relieved that PVP is even happening in the world. Have you seen WoW lately since flying mounts and portals? It's dead. And boring.

Yeah, you'll get ganked and you'll pick up things along the way. But soon, you'll be doing the ganking. That's how PVP servers SHOULD work.

seriously everytime people get ganked they want safe zones but instead of that maybe they should add somthing for those 50s to actually do, then they wont be sitting there waiting all day for one person to fly in so they could gank them.

as of right now when you hit 50 what else are you to do as a pvper? grind huttball all day for gear?

why give them anything when they rushed to end game and found there is nothing to do? Like all mmo's ever made at launch, there is nothing to do at end game why rush there?