some stories completed,which story next?

_biddan_

possible spoilers about endings in the spoilers.

i just completed the agent's story

defected to the SIS,most ligthsided possible

and i arleady completed the warrior

fully lightsided

the inquisitor

darth nox

the smuggler

light sided most the time,but in the end i decided to create my underworld empire

and the consular

fully lightsided

which one do you suggest now?

(not necessarly new stories,but also different ways to play the stories i arleady finished.)

Edited by _biddan_

I personally haven't played through all of the stories, just trooper and inquisitor fully. First chapter of trooper is basically revenge and rebuilding. second is finishing rebuilding so you can do a mission...third is trying to defeat an enemy. really through the whole thing you are serving the republic and in the end hitting the empire hard. i personally went light side...but a lot in the story i saw dark side choices were actually following orders. It all depends on what you like, i liked it myself. I also like the jedi knight story so far..but i dont know much about it.

There's not a lot of difference between a light side and dark side story progression, so unless there's a story that you really liked, you should go to a new one. The Warrior has a companion that changes personality depending on if your light or dark sided decision though.