Dread Fortress (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff and grats. I really like what your tank does with the 2nd phase of the last phase, but it requires a dps with a off taunt.

Grats again

first of all; thanks ;)

secondly; dont think that it only works with an off taunt dps. Already did it with 2 sniper, 1 sorc and a marauder with the same strategy in our alt run

Edited by wnRRR

hmm dont think so.... already did it with 2 sniper, 1 sorc and an marauder with the same strategy in our alt run

Ya, I'd assume you guys always wanted control of the boss. I guess if it went to 3/4 the boss wouldn't move much. We've always had issue with balls coming out of the entrance it seems and what your tank does works really well.

Here comes a happy sorc dps (2nd one?) to kill Brontes Nightmare mode before the removal of its buffs. Also, it has been done without bloodthrist. Not sure if anyone killed her without it before.

A sorc's dream come true....

...also cheers to DiLiH for the 2nd Nim Brontes kill in same reset.

Someone joined the club :D.

GL to all those hopeful gate crashers this week lets get another!

Kesmet wont be a 3.3 Gate Crasher :mad:

http://i.imgur.com/eLzI3Jd.jpg

Edited by JDotter

i dont know if anyone is still bothering to update this now but Titans on red eclipse finally killed her after an epic 35 hour + of raiding time, so while they are late here are the screenshots and while i know it no longer counts because of late screen shots i am putting dates and times of kills there

Nefra 8th April 2014 5:22pm UK time

Draxus 8th April 2014 7:03pm UK time

Grob'throg 9th April 2014 8:26 UK time

Zero 11th April 5:55pm UK time

Brontes 16th May 2014 7:30pm

even tho we eventually killed it b4 the next instance i personally dont like the way they did this, especialy in ginving us not a full teir of gear for the instance but a 1/2 teir when both places launched at the same time in hm, i would much rather the two places have launched at the same time in nim and given us a combined time of however long they are going to give us to finish dp, so that if need be you could get a little more gear from the other place to finish up the SAME teir of gear to help out with the other, not that it really came down to gear much, more about awareness of balls but still my point stands, all be it on a wonky leg

I can help filling what Beanseh missed, however when I was making screenshots I forgot to open achievemnts panel, only scrolled guildchat so it showed timestamp with achievemnt. So screenshots of achievemnts are separated from UTC window... The time you see in achievemnts is UTC +4 (MSK)

Nefra UTC - Nefra in Achievemnts

Draxus UTC - Draxus in Achie

Grobby UTC - Grobby in Achie

Zero in UTC - Zero in Achievemnts

On Bronthes we gave up even with streaming it, so no UTC stamp and no video

Just Achievemnts screenshot

Bronthes in Achievemnts - Dead Bronthes with just chat timestamp

Hope that can be enough

Guild <Titans> of The Red Eclipse

Tanks - shadow, vanguard

DPS - Watchman Sentinel, Combat Sentinel, Gunslinger, Gunnery Commando

Healers - scoundrels

Edited by Voltinia

Claiming APAC 1st & World 3rd Gate Crasher

Heres a different SS with the achievement time. The UTC time in the 1st SS is correct, and the achievement time in mine is correct.

I want everyone to take note of D'Buenos' stim....check the screenshot.

Edited by rreddy