Activate Lore Object - Help!

Emmms

Hiya - I can't seem to figure out how to activate my lore object - I can't equip it to me.... how do I do it?

its part of a mission to learn how to modify objects so... yeah how do I do it!

Thanks in Advance!!

Hiya - I can't seem to figure out how to activate my lore object - I can't equip it to me.... how do I do it?

its part of a mission to learn how to modify objects so... yeah how do I do it!

Thanks in Advance!!

The lore object is the little plaque next to the Item Modification station. Completing that "Item Modification" quest should give you an extra item that you can include on the sabre/weapon when you modify it.

You already have a Mod that was given to you along with the weapon, so just Ctrl+Right Click the weaon on your inventory, slap the two components into the free slots on the weapon, click "Apply", and you are done.

• Thanks 1

Also, and this is important if you are like me and left for the fleet as soon as you could, the quest will only complete when you click the lore object next to the mod station on your starting planet.

If you aren't already there, go back to your starting planet. On or near the main vendor area for the planet there should be a mod station, you can use your map filters to find it if you don't know where it is. Next to the mod station there will be a plaque that you can interact with (like most clickable lore objects it's glowing slightly blue).

Simply right-click the plaque and you are done, accept your XP and item enhancement and you are good to go.

• 1 year later...
The lore object is the little plaque next to the Item Modification station. Completing that "Item Modification" quest should give you an extra item that you can include on the sabre/weapon when you modify it.

You already have a Mod that was given to you along with the weapon, so just Ctrl+Right Click the weaon on your inventory, slap the two components into the free slots on the weapon, click "Apply", and you are done.

Thank you very much !!!

• 1 year later...
I am a Smuggler and completed this but doesn't credit it as done although I have finished. ?

It is either a bug (these things do happen) or you didn't actually finish it. There should be a lore object sitting about 18 inches from the Item Modification Station on your starter planet. Is that what you clicked? If yes and if it's still active, what does the quest actually say to do?

• 4 years later...
Also, and this is important if you are like me and left for the fleet as soon as you could, the quest will only complete when you click the lore object next to the mod station on your starting planet.

If you aren't already there, go back to your starting planet. On or near the main vendor area for the planet there should be a mod station, you can use your map filters to find it if you don't know where it is. Next to the mod station there will be a plaque that you can interact with (like most clickable lore objects it's glowing slightly blue).

Simply right-click the plaque and you are done, accept your XP and item enhancement and you are good to go.

Actually read this one^ It's the only one thats helpful.