which class will i lvl next? (story-wise)

minitand

I really think imperial agent was the most interesting story. Jedi Knight was pretty epic, but if you already did a SW you may want a different class to make it interesting. I also liked the with inquisitor story although I know some found it boring. I liked it a lot.

i have just levled a sith warrior to lvl 50, completed the storyline, and i want to know which class that you guys prefer for me to lvl next? i want a class with good story :rak_03:

so far i no hear read and so on so 80 % of the players recommen Imperial Agent story

i play it to am almost lvl 41 and dam all i can say if you like plots secrets freaky companions

and a kind of 007 style try IA :)

That highly depends on your tastes.

I personally like playing opposites, so to speak. Alternate Empire-Republic, Force user - "muggle" :D, and so on. Sometimes the character genre and alignment, too, but that is secondary. At some point that will change but I'll try to delay it. In my case, I started with a male Bounty Hunter (and completed his story and Makeb) and now I'm starting with a female Jedi Consular.

So if you played a Sith Warrior, perhaps you'd like to try a completely new flavor. What about Trooper or Smuggler? That said, most people say the best story is the Imperial Agent, so if you don't mind playing an Empire class again already then go ahead.

Edited by Khyle

I could not, for the life of me, get into the Agent story. I got my Agent to lvl38, and just couldn't do it anymore. I don't know what the deal was. I was excited to try it after I finished my Juggernaut, but again, lvl38 and i was done. I didn't like any part of the story up until then, except for Kaliyo.

i played all imperial classes and can say agent has the "best" story or i would call it plot.

there isnt a story where you are so involved into your character. there is no story where you have so many choices which really influence the outcome. but like all classes there are some boring parts too, that was alderaan for me.

playing agent is like watching a good movie.

and i didnt like the playstyle of my operative and did him to 55 nevertheless.

I'll rank em in tiers:

Tier 1

-------------------------

Imperial Agent - Best imo, slightly above all the rest.

Jedi Knight - Most epic in terms of story, pretty good ending

Sith Warrior - Lot of fun, tapers off towards the end

Tier 2

Smuggler - Funny stuffs, lot of funny stories. Tons of romances per planet.

Bounty Hunter - Eh, kinda cool. Big space hunt tournament thing.

Sith Inquisitor - Very Odd storyline, I thought part of it was kinda lame

Tier 3

Trooper - Very Military feel, wasn't my thing personally

Jedi Consular - Story didn't even make sense to me, was very bland.

• 2 weeks later...

If you're looking for LOL value I say roll Sith inquisitor, I have not finished the story(yet) but:

Try going trough Koriban as inquisitor and mouthin of to every one you see, this class has (as someone on the forums said) "*** did I just say ?!" dialogue options :)

I'll rank em in tiers:

Tier 1

Imperial Agent - Best imo, slightly above all the rest.

Jedi Knight - Most epic in terms of story, pretty good ending

Sith Warrior - Lot of fun, tapers off towards the end

Tier 2

Smuggler - Funny stuffs, lot of funny stories. Tons of romances per planet.

Bounty Hunter - Eh, kinda cool. Big space hunt tournament thing.

Sith Inquisitor - Very Odd storyline, I thought part of it was kinda lame

Tier 3

Trooper - Very Military feel, wasn't my thing personally

Jedi Consular - Story didn't even make sense to me, was very bland.

having played all but Consular, am only half way, I will do the same:

Top 3:

Agent - has the best plot in game.

Smuggler - very cool story. sort of like you would expect from a Han Solo type.

Jedi knight - the typical hero story. Personally, I hate this character class above every other character class because someone very cool had to die to make this story come true. That said, the story is very good.

4-6:

Warrior - was great, it doesn't ruin the story if you go all dark, but I've tried all light as well and tbh. it wasn't as cool, but it was very dfferent. this is the only story where you get a companion that is completely different, depending on your alignment.

Trooper - I loved this story, but the ending TOTALLY ruined it for me. But great story, until the ending.

Bounty hunter - for the most part, it was a brilliant story, this story has the best ever dialog in game here:

when you meet that jedi and he tries t mind trick you and you wave your hand back and you say something to the effect that "you will soon rsee what a complete idiot you are"

and it, like the agent story has some interesting story ending options.

7-8:

Inqusitor: the story was ok. chapter 1 was boring, but it had a surprise ending, at least for me.

Consular: Not as boring as people say it is, now that I'm half done with it, but it still ranks bottom of all 8 in my book.

there you go.