New to game advice needed

xxzexerxx

Hi there im wanting to become a good healer and have worked out i can change telent tree later on. so atm i need to lvl up to 55 so im hopeing you guys can give me some advice on what way i should go about building telent tree for lvling. i dont know what to go as a sage.... balance, telekinetics, seer. i have this site to go by atm http://www.jedispecs.com/ and any other advice for me to take in would be great

Remember one thing, when you ask for such help, it is based on someone else's idea of what is good. There is this old idea hanging around that there is a "best build." It's a hangover from the old days when there used to be a quantifiable "best build." That hasn't been true in any good MMO in some time. The whole point of giving trees is to customize how YOU want to play your character. Anything anyone posts is just a suggestion. I have found that most don't work for me and I go my own way. Just feel around and if you are a sub, you woun't have to worry about respec (for the most part).

And I do agree Mike, noxxic is toxic. Stay away.