Fleet Dueling zone/area Petition

SVTCarnage

99% of dueling is the foreplay of bad mouthing each other and each others mom in general chat anyways. So if they did this there would be even more morons calling each other names 24/7 in general chat on fleet.

There is already a QT option for travel to the Tat pvp area. Too much trouble to click it?

Lol dem meanies.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is already a QT option for travel to the Tat pvp area. Too much trouble to click it?

The pvp areas on any of the worlds don't offer the experience what people are clearly looking for.

A social gathering place which enables people to test their skills on each other or just watch others doing so.

In an MMO I used to play, right outside of most of the cities, there was casual PVP going on.

There was always a crowd gathered and you could participate and watch other players combat.

The only fact which made these spots so popular is that they were right outside the safe zone of the city where everyone gathered.

The pvp areas on any of the worlds don't offer the experience what people are clearly looking for.

A social gathering place which enables people to test their skills on each other or just watch others doing so.

In an MMO I used to play, right outside of most of the cities, there was casual PVP going on.

There was always a crowd gathered and you could participate and watch other players combat.

The only fact which made these spots so popular is that they were right outside the safe zone of the city where everyone gathered.

Also no mission terminals or PvP vendors. I bet if they had those in the den more people would be inclined to go there. Personally I wouldn't but only since my load time on that planet is insane.

/Signed

Could even be a seperate station or starship on the map to take the load of the main fleet.

Add PVP vendors, quest terminal and perhaps GTN and it'd be enough.

as i said simply move the pvp part of the station over to ilum, that way every one can duel if he likes groups can roam(and fight the other factions group) on the surface while waiting for another WZ/arena.

everyone has an advantage that way.

Edited by Tankqull

as i said simply move the pvp part of the station over to ilum, that way every one can duel if he likes groups can roam(and fight the other factions group) on the surface while waiting for another WZ/arena.

everyone has an advantage that way.

I partly agree in using Illum, however as cycao mentioned the added loading time the planets generally bring with them there is already a downside to using Illum or any other planet for that matter.

Sometimes I just park my character on my ship when queueing up for warzones.

But why try to relocate, when it is clear that the fleet is already the largest gathering point, other than to bring life to Illum again?

Edited by CRNphg

/Signed

Could even be a seperate station or starship on the map to take the load of the main fleet.

Add PVP vendors, quest terminal and perhaps GTN and it'd be enough.

If fleet elevator access would still lag the fleet, then something like this would work. The less steps and loading it takes to get to the duel area directly from the fleet the better. Just another floor via a elevator would be ideal, but if lag would be a issue with having direct elevator access then something like this would definitely work, at the very least.

Edited by SVTCarnage

let put it in dev terms sorry we cant do that as it will make fleet lag more. That is what the truth is that is why is is disabled in the first place.

Who says it needs to run on the same server node? They can just instance it like your ship...

They already have one, it is called Coruscant (Dromund Kaas) shuttle hanger.

It would be nice to have a dueling area that has the WZ bolster and the ability to duel the opposing faction. I've heard that the bolster for Gree event on Ilum has a different bolster than WZ but I haven't tested this myself. Also, the Gree area is a long trip from fleet while the space port hangers mentioned above are not.

They already have one, it is called Coruscant (Dromund Kaas) shuttle hanger.

It would be nice to have a dueling area that has the WZ bolster and the ability to duel the opposing faction. I've heard that the bolster for Gree event on Ilum has a different bolster than WZ but I haven't tested this myself. Also, the Gree area is a long trip from fleet while the space port hangers mentioned above are not.

Essentially a separate PvP area that wouldn't have to be on the fleet, complete with venders and mission terminals. Think of it like a PvP social club where we can challenge each other to fistacuffs.

+1. Two dueling rooms:

• open world
  • WZ bolster applied

**** yes, that's it ^

A open world duel room split between two sections, one with pillars for kiting, one completely open.

A warzone bolstered applied duel room split between two sections, one with pillars for kiting, one completely open.

All in one big room, with both factions, direct access from the Imperial/Republic fleets. Com on devs make it happen.

We need a pvp area in a neutral hutt bar with pvp dailys and vendors and gtn. The area need access to multiple instance zones where players can enter via elevators by clicking a red and green button up to 16 players this making teams faction would have no bearing totally neutral . the zones should be colicum style so other players can view the match from above as spectators. Maybe clickable binoculars for camera view or disared instance.

Now we get creative so long as we keep the T rating matches can have player choosen prizes and entry fee(betting on who wins) and 3 party bookies such as huts so spectators can bet on the matches as well. It could have pve type matches so groups could fight pve monsters and get timed betting over best time.

It would be fun