Is it just me or..

ExpectWar

Is it just me or is 90% of the people who pvp in this game back peddlers/keyboard turners? lmao like seriously.

I expect to get bad feed back from the 90% because of this post lol.

That's what I thought... the 90% rule the forums.

Edited by ExpectWar

I see a **** ton of back peddling, like not the "situation back peddle" (w/e the hell that means) but like straight up I am beating on someone and all they are doing is back peddling type shenanigans...its nuts.

Is it just me or is 90% of the people who pvp in this game back peddlers/keyboard turners? lmao like seriously.

I expect to get bad feed back from the 90% because of this post lol.

That's what I thought... the 90% rule the forums.

I've bound all my keys to walk backwards and don't even play with a mouse. All the other guys are super pro and I let the team down

http://i.imgur.com/RCM6uhx.jpg

Edited by chrisronline

Just wondering what difference it makes. I love when people try to run circles around me. I sever force and they are stuck for a few seconds. I crippling slash them and they slow down. Anyone can be rooted for a few seconds and those few seconds are all I need.

this thread reminded me of a really annoying phenomenon i have observed in pvp and not only there.

Why operatives and assassins keep spamming S and W while mauling/backstabing or spamming their abilities in general.Backwards and forwards,backwards and forwards.EVEN WHEN I AM STUNED. While pressing the backstab key,operatives keeping going back and forward,back and forward.WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? I am sure most of the players are not even doing it consciously.Can somebody tell me why are they doing this?

Even some vanguards and powertechs while spamming flameburst/ion pusle ,are doing it.It's like they have not keybinded the ability and while clicking it they feel the need to press W and S one after the other repeatedly.EVEN WHEN I AM STUNED.

WHAT IS THIS?

For example:

1:22 . What the hell is this?Why are you ppl doing it? It's driving me insane.

I understand running in circle around the player or strafing left and right,but what the hell IS THIS?!?!?!?

I have never seen a rogue or feral druid do this.

Regarding backpeddling ,yes it is something you see very often in pvp in this game.

Edited by Kaedusz