Master D - Nightmare EC Progression

Chaori

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 6 hours we spent getting the kephess was a lot longer then it should have been. We had a lot of breaks and a lot of little mistakes. The worst thing about kephess was how long it would take to get back for another attempt. It was probably 50-60% of the time in there.

Wow your GM/Raid leader must be a really nice guy. I dont even get to go on BIO breaks till the freaking boss is dead. Had to hold on for ages because people would not figure out how to threat drop and kept getting us wiped. I wish BW would nerf maras and PTs. They always cause wipes.

Wow your GM/Raid leader must be a really nice guy. I dont even get to go on BIO breaks till the freaking boss is dead. Had to hold on for ages because people would not figure out how to threat drop and kept getting us wiped. I wish BW would nerf maras and PTs. They always cause wipes.

Breaks are important to keep up raider morale. If a raider asks me for a break we'll take 5 or 10. Morale is more important than persistence :p

Edited by Chaori

Raid bucket was full, so we demanded breaks to empty them.

Breaks are for people that down bosses :p

So another question.

Did evok or NC have the nightmare pilgrim buff(+50 all stats?) when trying this?

Also, we have established it took Ewok around 20 hrs to full clear(including multiple mob runs to last boss), How long have Nightmare council been in there? Also, are any other guilds on the server(both pubs and imps) trying this and what is their status at?

BTW pro pic on 3rd boss drag. I could not have timed it better if I did it myself. Looks like a force ghost with the saber showing :)

Edited by sankalp

yet took you 3 weeks to down tfb hm :S owell whatever you say lmao

Yes, 3 weeks, not because we were in there every day of the week, because our players can't commit to raiding every night of the week, so unfortunately we didn't down tfb before lockout/other commitments, we still spent less time on the first downing of each boss than you. But, that's okay because you had persistence and kept at it.

exactly you think i was in there for 14 hours? reckon you should stop assuming we were all in there none stop because a dozen people got a shot at the ops geared enough or not they still wanted to have a go, i was only in denova for friday and sunday, i was going by your logic and thinking you were all just in there for 3 weeks trying to figure out a strat soz Edited by vaxathan

wait wait. dont fight, you are supposed to be freaking jedi.

So not everyone was in there for 14 hours but the guild was still in there for 20 hours raid time. Wondering how many people are there in ewok? you seem to have quite a few people available and geared and qualified to NiM ec. good to know.

Unfortunately we dont have that luxury. we have raided for a total of 2.5 hours for the first 3 bosses. This was with 1 DPS being replaced, so it looks like we have a 3 hour wipefest in front of us tonight. Pray for us and please donate to arcain on the imp side for repair bills.

Guides....... what guides... the mechanics on Kephess have not changed. They added an extra warrior during add phase and he now has a pull when tank swapping in final phase.

It is all about execution.

Saturday night we had 3 out of our 4 main healers away. so we had an alt healing, the group was reshuffled and not really the right combination to defeat Kephess, however we decided to head in and give it a go anyway.

1 of the tanks for the kill is an alt who reluctantly tanked because one of the main tanks was away.

I think in future we should refrain from having progression posts because someone always gets butt hurt and posts stupid comments to down play a guilds achievements.

Oh and no we did not have nightmare pilgrim buff

Edited by Silveravis

exactly you think i was in there for 14 hours? reckon you should stop assuming we were all in there none stop because a dozen people got a shot at the ops geared enough or not they still wanted to have a go, i was only in denova for friday and sunday, i was going by your logic and thinking you were all just in there for 3 weeks trying to figure out a strat soz

sorry mus nobody singled you out but thats okay lets pretend it's all about you

your self important, it goes well with the crude intelligence that you show

while it's true it took us 3 weeks that was also only 2 full nights of progression that being about 6 hours. rest just being catch up and trash, as we dont have 12 guys who apparently have 10-20 hours a weeks to kill on a raid

probably will take us 2 weeks to kill kephess aswell because we only raid mondays and wednesdays. and we cant bend to out perform you because as mosus stated people would rather keep their commitments outside of the game

and by the way a strategy is a chosen path to success

if you failed for 14 hours as a guild then only strategy that worked was the last one

if you are saying you were screwed around by rng mechanics then im more then happy to believe your guild is inconsitant and your strat crap

on the flip side though as you are the only person who seems to have a problem with anything id rather just believe you are a useless **** mus and go hate somewhere else because you are ******** on your own guild.

tldr: mus is a ****, im sorry ewoks good effort on the kill i wont reply to mus anymore

Edited by Jumpchan

exactly you think i was in there for 14 hours? reckon you should stop assuming we were all in there none stop because a dozen people got a shot at the ops geared enough or not they still wanted to have a go, i was only in denova for friday and sunday, i was going by your logic and thinking you were all just in there for 3 weeks trying to figure out a strat soz

Sorry, my logic? You do realise Jump and I aren't the same person, right?

Wow, this thread escalated quickly.....

Try to keep the trashtalking friendly and save the hate for pvp huttball :D

Relating to the actual purpose of this thread:

Cheers for the grats on downing him, i don't think it will take long for other groups when it finally clicks.

If people want a race for something now, under 2 hrs NiM EC might be the new goal, but i can say that peeps are still hating on Kephess to the point of mentioning NiM EC will bring on a collective groan :D

Edited by Joehovah

Gratz to all.

Just wanna say, clearing bosses with guides is not the same to actual progression raiding where you figure out/solve the new mechanics as you progress/wipe.

inb4 more whinging and hate.

There are actually no guides available, I don't know where this came from. As for whoever asked how long NC has been in there; we cleared first 3 bosses in 1 night and have spent 2 nights now on Keph. First night was pretty much dedicated to finding the right strat to do it with our group comp, and our 2nd night (last night) was perfecting that strat.

We can get past warrior phase now, so we expect to get it next Sunday when we're in there.

• 3 weeks later...
This is just a random question cause no one has posted in this thread for a while. Has any other Guilds on MDN cleared NiM EC?

Nightmare Council hasn't yet. Our group 1 has been unable to raid for about 2-3 weeks due to a variety of issues sadly. Our 2nd and 3rd groups are on F&S now so we should have 2 groups attempting Kephess next raid.

we tried for 2 lockouts but since then its been all over the place. mostly people have family and work issues atm, I have just moved houses and have no internet, so tried raiding with iphone tethering etc, but had 1 attempt yesterday coz I dced near gift of the masters and other prolly had more imp stuff to do.

We will be calling off proper raid after this week, I am on a month long holiday from 18th onwards so yeh, looks like we dont be doing it till jan.

Also, I there there is no motivation atm. people would rather **** around than clear content.

meh