(Spoiler)Lana's Connection

Slowpokeking

I think she is one of the

Children of Emperor or what you call it

Even though I hope it has nothing to do with it.

Doubtful seeing that the...

Children Of The Emperor were all exposed by the end of the Jedi Consular storyline, not to mention their role was to infiltrate Republic ranks and undermine the latter's war effort, not to linger as yet another Sith Lord or adviser.

Plus, Grand Moff Regus mentions that the Children were all but defeated by the time of the Battle of Ilum...

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I think the danger is Revan...

I'll say this as nicely as I can. For the simplicity of being nice, I will put a Spoiler around my words. If you don't like nice guys, don't click it.

If Revan comes close to this galaxy once again, I'm going to kick his backside back into the Uncharted regions of dark space and imprison him there for all eternity. I'll forge 9 keys, give 3 of them to the Sith, three of them to the Jedi and three of them to the elves, and he can only be freed after a complex ritual involving a blood sacrifice, little ponies and that all gamers are nice to each other for a month.

If this text doesn't make it clear enough: Do not add Revan into this. He's done for. He might not be dead, but he's of no use anymore. I'm tired of all those Revan fanboys. Yes, Revan accomplished many things in his life. But it must come to an end. Seriously, is this guy the Revan you played? A whiny, broken guy with no aim in his life? He failed to stop the Emperor twice, my Sentinel doesn't need him anywhere close when confronting a dangerous foe. My Sorcerer beat him up once, he'd do it again, just for the fun.

People need to stop obsessing about Revan...

Now, back to topic. I don't think Lana is anything special. She might have a unique connection to the Force, but I can't imagine her beeing a Child of the Emperor. She might be a special breed of Force sensitive.

• 5 weeks later...
I'll say this as nicely as I can. For the simplicity of being nice, I will put a Spoiler around my words. If you don't like nice guys, don't click it.

If Revan comes close to this galaxy once again, I'm going to kick his backside back into the Uncharted regions of dark space and imprison him there for all eternity. I'll forge 9 keys, give 3 of them to the Sith, three of them to the Jedi and three of them to the elves, and he can only be freed after a complex ritual involving a blood sacrifice, little ponies and that all gamers are nice to each other for a month.

If this text doesn't make it clear enough: Do not add Revan into this. He's done for. He might not be dead, but he's of no use anymore. I'm tired of all those Revan fanboys. Yes, Revan accomplished many things in his life. But it must come to an end. Seriously, is this guy the Revan you played? A whiny, broken guy with no aim in his life? He failed to stop the Emperor twice, my Sentinel doesn't need him anywhere close when confronting a dangerous foe. My Sorcerer beat him up once, he'd do it again, just for the fun.

People need to stop obsessing about Revan...

Now, back to topic. I don't think Lana is anything special. She might have a unique connection to the Force, but I can't imagine her beeing a Child of the Emperor. She might be a special breed of Force sensitive.

I hope it isn't revan I'm tired of him being labeled as this ultimate dude that's soo awesome if it is him I think it's time he is killed off.

I hope it isn't revan I'm tired of him being labeled as this ultimate dude that's soo awesome if it is him I think it's time he is killed off.

That's because that's what he is. He was one of, if not the, first Jedi to become a Sith and be redeemed. He's the epitome of the force in balance, and deserves that all powerful title. Revan can't die, because he, like Kyle Katarn, is basically the Chuck Norris of Star Wars.

That's because that's what he is. He was one of, if not the, first Jedi to become a Sith and be redeemed. He's the epitome of the force in balance, and deserves that all powerful title. Revan can't die, because he, like Kyle Katarn, is basically the Chuck Norris of Star Wars.

Ulic Qel-Droma?

I'm gonna say it: Yuuzhan Vong!

Sorry to crush your dreams here, but the Yuuzhan Vong are absent from the Force, so she wouldn't be sensing them. Secondly, the Yuuzhan Vong don't invade the galaxy until thousands of years later. Putting them into Swtor would only take away from the "Invading Aliens" vibe. They were almost unknown before the invasion and if the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic joined forces to eliminate them, they would be well-known to the general public as the invaders that brought the Empire and Republic together and ended the Great War.

Sorry to crush your dreams here, but the Yuuzhan Vong are absent from the Force, so she wouldn't be sensing them. Secondly, the Yuuzhan Vong don't invade the galaxy until thousands of years later. Putting them into Swtor would only take away from the "Invading Aliens" vibe. They were almost unknown before the invasion and if the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic joined forces to eliminate them, they would be well-known to the general public as the invaders that brought the Empire and Republic together and ended the Great War.

They can do whatever they want. According to Emperor Mickey the Vong war never happened. But yeah, the abscence in the force thing kinda makes that an impossibility.

The Exile existed AFTER Qel-Droma, not before; Also, she never fell to the Dark Side canonically.

I know just I read somewhere that since she joined revan in the war it was likely that she had some sort of dark side experience. Plus I just wanted to mention her she was cool

i think she is somehow connected to the emperor

and i cant wait for revan to come back. after waiting 10 years to see the guy... yeah we need more revan. he needs to be shown as a bad ***. and a brilliant military tactition!

ignore the revan haters.

as he said the emperors death is his responsibilty... as long as vitiate lives. revan will live.

also i cant wait for manaan!

and this new ''wookie'' npc we are going to be meeting..... hmmm my guess. ITS ZAALBAR. wookies live a long time.. id be so happy... if we meet zaalbar.. and revan is there with him! omg. the joy. lol

been a sub since launch and will continue to sub until the game or myself is no more. No interest in eso, wildstar, wow, none of that bantha fodder :]

ily bioware <3

Edited by DarthMetalJoey