WTS Overlords Command Throne

scullzomben

Man, BW must be rolling around in money at the moment.

They're also losing a lot of money, a lot of people can't buy any cartel coins and they're not addressing the issue.

And that mount is not worth anywhere near 15-20 mil, nor even 10 mil. The white crystal which is going for 8 mil is more valuable than that mount and I wouldn't even pay 8 mil for that crystal.

What makes me laugh, is I have never had more than 500k at once since I started this game.

I played from launch until GW2 came out and just came back.

I can't imagine owning 10mill in credits. I have 2500 cartel coins, I might gamble them away on cartel boxes and sell the **** it produces on the GTN. Maybe Ill crack the mill mark. LOL

Good luck selling your throne, pixel candy is like crack to some people :-)

wow, 10 million. I would never ever spend that money. In the interest of making anyone who still wants one jealous, I will say I got mine in my first of 2 crime lord's packs(only had enough coins for 2). I might have sold it had I known what it was worth(and when I say what it's worth I mean in the capitalistic sense that the value of an item tangible or otherwise is determined by what people will pay for it) But I have no regrets. After all what is the point of in game currency if not to buy cool **** like the overlord's command throne(and massive repair bills after taking it from a Op boss or 3). In fact the only cartel items I've spent creds on was the sniper rifle and the rendil nightshade(both for my level 28 sniper that I might never play on again lol) B/w those 2 items I only spent 114k.