Breasts, Butts, Big Hair and Lightsabres?

Samaul

Also in Star Wars IV: Return of the Jedi,

The scene where the green Twilek slave IN SLEEZY OUTFIT gets pulled in to the ranckor pit she is in a see through top and bottoms...the actree is naked only barely coverd in green body paint and s veil thats OBVIOUSLY see through AND when she gets pulled, as she is struggling, you can clearly without trying hard to see her breasts just flopping around and shaking.

So there you have it Star Wars never turned sleezy recently....IT WAS ALWAYS THAT WAY. if you dont believe me re watch the movies...the only cleaned up their act in the recent movies due to the censorship being much different now than it was in the 70s and the 80s...

**Some-what Off Topic but still to the point im trying to make, if you want to stop reading here i wont be offended**

Back then you could say F*** multiple times, show breasts, and a full sex scene in a PG-13 movie not now... now F*** can only be uttered once and no naked body can be shown in a PG-13 movie. At most its brief nudity and by that i mean a "mans" bare chest. that is considered brief nudity or for example in the movie "The Proposal" (which is a great movie by the way) a completely covered Ryan Renolds and Saundra Bullok are naked and run into eachother thats brief nudity today not showing anything...

Where as in the 80s for example in the movie "Just One of the Guys (1985)" they say F***, $hit, D***, A**, Cun* alot in that movie (PG-13 btw) and at the end of the movie **SPOILER ALERT** to proove that Joyce Heiser is a woman she opens her tuxedo and reveals her Massive D-cup breasts with no bra and theyre on screen for quite some time...

If youve seen "She's the Man(2006)", remake of the 1985 "Just one of the Guys", with Amand Bynes its pretty much the exact same story but the pulled the same stunt with her lifing her shirt up flashing the croud to prove she was a woman and the camera started above her clevage...it didnt even give the viewer that... just her collar bone and shirt up to the top of her head. and then the camera cut to her parents saying, "theres alot of nudity in these soccer games noway days..."

Not saying i was watching these movies to see those women naked or anything but at that moment (watching Just one of the guys) i was like Nice, where as (watching Shes the Man) i was like gasp awwww weak... keep in mind both actresses were above 18 at the time so my thought process (as a guy) is sound, within reason, and not pedo like lol

**BACK ON TOPIC**

My point being Star Wars was always this way even at game launch there was still slaves, skimpy outfits on strippers in the cantina, sex scenes off camera, and even a Holo dancer for the pre-order peeps that had a dancer in a skimpy outfit...did i miss anything?

Edited by Jamalzero

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brought to the top. Hmmm, actually my main has big hair and I love it. Who the hell said that women shouldn't look like women and have long flowing hair? OP, are you living in Orwell's 1984? I am on an RP server and if I want my girls to wear skimp, they'll do so. Now, only one of my jedi does and it's the Vana with the cut out which I happen to love. Get some fashion sense, really. I'm glad they added some slinky clothes for my girls that aren't jedi. And remember, in this time and place their were light jedi, grey jedi and dark jedi.

Also in Star Wars IV: Return of the Jedi,

The scene where the green Twilek slave IN SLEEZY OUTFIT gets pulled in to the ranckor pit she is in a see through top and bottoms...the actree is naked only barely coverd in green body paint and s veil thats OBVIOUSLY see through AND when she gets pulled, as she is struggling, you can clearly without trying hard to see her breasts just flopping around and shaking.

So there you have it Star Wars never turned sleezy recently....IT WAS ALWAYS THAT WAY. if you dont believe me re watch the movies...the only cleaned up their act in the recent movies due to the censorship being much different now than it was in the 70s and the 80s...

I think your pushing that point a bit much there. Oola didn't have that much screen time, and to see most of that you had to be looking really close as her body color, her costume, the dark lighting in the scenes and camera shots did a pretty good job of not emphasizing it. The most blatant part of that was the closeup where she's fighting Jabba's pulling her towards him and her breast pops out. But that inhabits all of a second or two on screen.

On top of everything else, you need to consider the scene. A Hutt crime lord's den isn't going to be a place where people are dressed to the nines.(I almost said monastary..but we all know how far that argument would run) Its gong to be a sleazy place where vice is evident. Portraying it as anything else wouldn't suit the scene, and Twilek slaves aren't going to be models of prim dressers..especially with a Hutt's salacious appetites.

If you look at the rest of the movies there is very little gratutious displays in the movie..they even re-shot the scenes and fixed Leia's costume so she wasn't bouncing all over in a New Hope when she's running to Luke and Han after blowing up the DS.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but by no means are the movies filled with sleaze.

And that's how a Crime Lord would be.

Same with anyone else with Jabba's Palace. He has the power. He uses this power. That's why he is able to feed people to his Rancor.

Eh? ;) Maybe in the movies or Colombia ;).

If you were took look at North American "crime lords", they tend to live in an upper-middle class neighbourhoods and drive nice (but not flashy) cars and go to Church and are "happily" married with children, and are attached to seemingly legitimate businesses. The mob mentality is to fit in, not flaunt criminality.

Not quite as mundane as Walter White, but not exactly Scarface.

- Arcada

I love how someones seems to think their morals and viewing preference should outweigh everyone else's in a VIDEO GAME. There are some pretty UGLY armors in this game looking flat out ridiculous that people wear, but I respect them wanting to wear it if they please. Just like I respect that you may not want to dress "****ty" on your toon.

Bottom line it. If you don't like it. Tough. Slave Leia ring a bell? Twi'lek dancers? Get used to it buddy, or stop playing all MMO's because this isn't only in SWTOR. People like to see things that are attractive to their eyes in things they do. Breasts and Butts just happen to be part of them. It's called HUMAN NATURE. Go back to church if this bothers you so much and keep denying what is in your nature and suppress everything. Enjoy that life....

Edited by DarthVengeant

I love how someones seems to think their morals and viewing preference should outweigh everyone else's in a VIDEO GAME. There are some pretty UGLY armors in this game looking flat out ridiculous that people wear, but I respect them wanting to wear it if they please. Just like I respect that you may not want to dress "****ty" on your toon.

Bottom line it. If you don't like it. Tough. Slave Leia ring a bell? Twi'lek dancers? Get used to it buddy, or stop playing all MMO's because this isn't only in SWTOR. People like to see things that are attractive to their eyes in things they do. Breasts and Butts just happen to be part of them. It's called HUMAN NATURE. Go back to church if this bothers you so much and keep denying what is in your nature and suppress everything. Enjoy that life....

I'm more or less certain OP is just trolling.

I for one and glad - it led me to go check out some clone wars smut http://www.flickr.com/photos/kondaspeter/10100940625/in/set-72157632178651006

Also I need something skimpy for my lady chiss agent to wear.

Eh? ;) Maybe in the movies or Colombia ;).

If you were took look at North American "crime lords", they tend to live in an upper-middle class neighbourhoods and drive nice (but not flashy) cars and go to Church and are "happily" married with children, and are attached to seemingly legitimate businesses. The mob mentality is to fit in, not flaunt criminality.

Not quite as mundane as Walter White, but not exactly Scarface.

- Arcada

Jabba is obviously not a North American crime lord... he is an intelligent alien slug living on a desert planet in galaxy far far away, and he basically owns good portion of the planet, it seems...

I signed up to play Star Wars, not Furry wars. You are appealing to the wrong customer base with the nearly naked Treek the Ewok companion. You are going to lose a lot of good customers who dont want to see it. I know my girlfriend doesn't want me to see it. This may sound a bit furry-phobic but I did not bring the ewoks into this game, you did BioWare. If I wanted to see that crap in an mmo, I would play an adult mmo where you could have your every plush, teddy bear sniffing fantasy fulfilled. I lead a family friendly guild. There is nothing family friendly about ewoks, with their hot little legs and suggestively round bottoms.

For the record, I dont have a problem with the following game content or features:

Protocol Astromech Shipping

Jedi Consulars in wedding dresses.

Erotic Gree Themed Poetry. Black Bisectors indeed...

I do have a problem with sleazy elements from furry culture being injected into SWTOR including brown plush hair, pantless mini-wookiees , soft burlap hoods, etc. I am not interested in playing some furry spanking MMO. Those elements just demean a long tradition of people climbing into bed with stuffed bears. I want EA/BW to show some respect for that tradition.

To make matters worse, I play on an RP server. I am a dominant/submissive rolepolayer, I lead an rp guild. You are turning the game into a joke with this furry wrestling. Droid on droid action I can understand, but no pants on a teddy bear Seriously? Please remove this crap from the game or at the very least RP servers. I am a Fozzie Bear erotic fan fiction fanatic but I am no prude. I have read all of the novels and graphic novels on Ewok romance. There is nothing canon about the soft dewy breath of Treek on the back of your neck.

You are going to lose a lot of good paying customers over this BioWare, me and my guild for starters. Enough of this crap, do something about this BW. We have a profanity filter, how about a furry filter? And please, please remove ewok eroticism from RP servers. There is not place for physical intimacy in roleplaying. If we were getting any we wouldn't need to roleplay.

For the record, I am not alone in these sentiments. I lead a multi-gaming community with over 2,000 members in Plush Tummys, Plush Tummys 2: The Rise of the Tummy Sticks, @#$&ing Foxes, Puppets After Dark and SWTOR. The leaders and officers of our guilds are in broad agreement with me on this. We have a lot of couples, swinging and otherwise, and poly-families in our organization, many who can't afford costumes.. Our organization is not a furry-friendly organization and we will not support any game that is furry-friendly.

10/10

Would bang in a heartbeat.

Star Wars was published by 20th Century Fox. ;)

Who says that an Star Wars Universe Crime Lord should be equal to an "modern times" Crime Lord ? ;)

Big Hair was popular in the 1980s, so one could say that BW is just giving people the option to *play* a twentieth century fox, as well...

Also: GTA VII: Nar Shadda Nights (running a new alt, just hit NS and remembered how fun picking up speeders off the streets and joyriding was, back when you had to be level 25 for Speeder 1).

s.

For the record, I am not alone in these sentiments. I lead a multi-gaming community with over 2,000 members in WoW, Guild Wars 2, PlanetSide 2 and SWTOR. The leaders and officers of our guilds are in broad agreement with me on this. We have a lot of couples and families in our organization. Our organization is a family-friendly organization and we will not support any game that is not family-friendly.

I really can't tell if this thread is serious. If it is, then stop trying to impose life values that others might not share. If it isn't serious then 7/10 you got me to reply.

I really can't tell if this thread is serious. If it is, then stop trying to impose life values that others might not share. If it isn't serious then 7/10 you got me to reply.

Agreed. We don't need more "control" from one side or another inside a video game. I dont need people telling me what I can and cant wear on a game I pay 15 bucks a month for. If you want "family values" go play Care Bears.