RP Partner re-roll

Mando

Tuesday's good, see you guys there!

Just a note, I remade my character as a Sniper. I keep forgetting how much I hate the Operative playstyle. His new name's Vanton, but don't worry, he has the exact same character look and I'll get him a Chiss name for RP purposes.

Edited by Jenzali

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group 3: No one showed tonight except Volkas and I. We did a short little story session retrieving some smuggled artifacts (datacrons from the spaceport, and from an abandoned camp) that Lord Alycaa was after.

If there are any spaces that needed to be filled, I'd be glad to chip in.

We haven't heard from Spiix for a while so there may be an opening for group 3 (?) as a Sith Warrior. We'll keep trying to get a hold of him though.

Also, perhaps if weekdays are too difficult we could reschedule so it's only on a weekend? And perhaps if one person is missing, should the rest of us refrain from gaining experience?

Edited by Jenzali

Group 3: No one showed tonight except Volkas and I. We did a short little story session retrieving some smuggled artifacts (datacrons from the spaceport, and from an abandoned camp) that Lord Alycaa was after.

We haven't heard from Spiix for a while so there may be an opening for group 3 (?) as a Sith Warrior. We'll keep trying to get a hold of him though.

Also, perhaps if weekdays are too difficult we could reschedule so it's only on a weekend? And perhaps if one person is missing, should the rest of us refrain from gaining experience?

Ye sorry guys, just having personal issues at home that is keeping me from making it. I don't want to hold y'all back so he can have my sith warrior spot because I might not be to make it this weekend either. I apologize, I feel really bad for wasting you guy's time.

If needed I can pm y'all everyone's availability so that y'all can compare between each other.

Ye sorry guys, just having personal issues at home that is keeping me from making it. I don't want to hold y'all back so he can have my sith warrior spot because I might not be to make it this weekend either. I apologize, I feel really bad for wasting you guy's time.

If needed I can pm y'all everyone's availability so that y'all can compare between each other.

Hope everything's all right.:(

Just to reiterate for myself...I'm better off on Tuesday nights, Saturday nights, Sunday nights. I'm also open to schedule the next session at the end of the current session.

would love to do this, im pretty new to RP. been doing the cantina RP, but not allways with the best succes.

would really love to try a 4 man group, and run out on adventure.

any class would do it for me!!!

but prefferebly not: sith assasin, jed sentinel, jedi sage, smugler, bountyhunter (guess im limiting alot) point is i done thoose class quest.

but any class will do.

Edited by Druidclaw

JimG, Sonofbelz, Druidclaw:

As I mentioned, Group 3 has an opening if any of you want to join us. Our Sith Warrior player had to bow out due to RL reasons, so either you could join us as a Sith Warrior, or you could take my spot as an Imperial Agent and I'll fill in the Sith Warrior spot.

Hello there, just wanted to give you all an update. Looks like a couple members of my group have gone missing. Shadowdemon and I have begun our own adventure together though, we've RPed once and hope to really get going here soon. If you'd like to get another group together, I'd be willing to help. I may even participate in one if it works out.

Hello there, just wanted to give you all an update. Looks like a couple members of my group have gone missing. Shadowdemon and I have begun our own adventure together though, we've RPed once and hope to really get going here soon. If you'd like to get another group together, I'd be willing to help. I may even participate in one if it works out.

I'm still here, just let me know when you guys want to do this again. And perhaps since the interest seems to be there perhaps we can form a Group 4? We could work in conjunction and perhaps even form a guild. Just a crazy idea :p

I'm still here, just let me know when you guys want to do this again. And perhaps since the interest seems to be there perhaps we can form a Group 4? We could work in conjunction and perhaps even form a guild. Just a crazy idea :p

Yeah, I was starting to think this would be a good idea. We have a number of groups going, but ensured attendance is already so difficult. Perhaps if we formed a guild we could not only have a more compelling and organized RP storyline but we could also keep going even if some members of the group are absent. And if there are more than 4 people online, we could form 2 groups of 3 for example.

The only issue of course is that some would be ahead or behind in levels due to different playtimes. I don't think this is too big a deal as long as we are on the same planet range, since level does not really matter when it comes to RP. But you'd lose the experience of watching all the cutscenes together.

Anyway, just some thoughts. Group 3 has been in limbo for quite some time.

I would be willling to join however i am new to RP. I am an EU player so another group of EU players would be good for me. Im normally on from 15:30-22:00 GMT weekdays and from 13:15-23:30 weekends. Im willing to play as a consular or smuggler on rep side and a warrior or agent on imp side. If there are any spots open i would gladly accept.

A guild is starting to look more promising, though at the moment we only have about 6 pretty active members here. I'll wait a bit, if we get 2 groups here actively RPing I might form a guild for us. If your group has died out, let's get together those who still want to do this and replace that group with us. I am willing to lead a new group if we get 3 more people wanting to join.

I would be willling to join however i am new to RP. I am an EU player so another group of EU players would be good for me. Im normally on from 15:30-22:00 GMT weekdays and from 13:15-23:30 weekends. Im willing to play as a consular or smuggler on rep side and a warrior or agent on imp side. If there are any spots open i would gladly accept.

I'd be happy to organize an EU group if there is the interest for one.

so im getting pretty confused.

So what is happening?

are we joining groups or are we making new ones? we making a guild???

Those whose groups have gone inactive but still want to RP are forming a new group together to replace the dead ones. If we have 2 actively functioning groups, I will form a guild.

So who is active and who is not, which group is deemed active, and who else is interested? How far along is Group 1, and is Group 2 around at all anymore?

For the purpose of reorganization I think we should make a new forum. I'd make one myself but I wanted to see what you guys thought first.

Alright, for organization purposes, this is who is active (active meaning they have posted or contacted me in the last 14 days):

Mando

redhuntinghat

Druidclaw

Jenzali

Sonofbelz

shadowdemon

It's safe to say we have 6 active RPers still willing to do this. If I missed over you, please post here if you wish to be added to that list. Let's take who we have now, form new groups, assign new roles etc. Roster has been updated with only us, if we have 8 helping and active members in may be in our best interest to start a new thread and form a guild. I'd like you to confirm your spot here, any post after this one will do and I'll write you down as"in" and we can start some good, hard, heavy roleplaying.

Edited by Mando

Alright, for organization purposes, this is who is active (active meaning they have posted or contacted me in the last 14 days):

Mando

redhuntinghat

Druidclaw

Jenzali

Sonofbelz

shadowdemon

It's safe to say we have 6 active RPers still willing to do this. If I missed over you, please post here if you wish to be added to that list. Let's take who we have now, form new groups, assign new roles etc. Roster has been updated with only us, if we have 8 helping and active members in may be in our best interest to start a new thread and form a guild. I'd like you to confirm your spot here, any post after this one will do and I'll write you down as"in" and we can start some good, hard, heavy roleplaying.

Sounds good, hopefully we can do a bit more planning this time to make sure it doesn't fail as soon as one person goes inactive!

I think we should just stay all on one faction. Preferably Republic, but I'm open to either.

Also, maybe we could try doing squads instead of groups? A "squad" can consist of 2-4 people who level together, but we could have a weekly level cap and every week we have a guild night. That way it allows for more growth, flexibility both IC and IRL, and we can still be able to do the original concept of running through the storyline together.