Thank you for Sector X

Royox

Yesterday I had the best time EVER doing quest on Sector X cause we discovered something forgotten........MASSIVE OUTDOOR PVP. Everybody was there....doing their stuff and suddently...IMPERIALS....massive imperials incoming. They destroyed us and what did we do? Surrender? NEVER! We started to create an Ops group and.......FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!

Best night EVER playing this game. Thank you Bioware. You are doing it right. (and it was not laggy at all :__D)

Yesterday I had the best time EVER doing quest on Sector X cause we discovered something forgotten........MASSIVE OUTDOOR PVP. Everybody was there....doing their stuff and suddently...IMPERIALS....massive imperials incoming. They destroyed us and what did we do? Surrender? NEVER! We started to create an Ops group and.......FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!

Best night EVER playing this game. Thank you Bioware. You are doing it right. (and it was not laggy at all :__D)

ohh very good, :) yesterday I tried a little of the new zone, section X, because I dindn't feel very good. Today i hope I'll fell better, I want to explore section X and knowing my new companion: HK 50 :cool:

The new area is really good for PvP...the problem is that it shows that the engine really cant handle more than a few dozen people.

I was with two other people and we went up against a group of 8 or 9 imps (our healer is a suicidal b*st*rd), and we all started to lag really badly. Its a shame really, it kills any hope of decent WPvP for me here.

I approve :)

/lick OWPvP

Driz

Actually first night ever where i did regret to have a life and had to log off after 1 hour, this was hilarious. :D

I lay down my aproval aswell. Great design on this area. The new content has really been shining. Just some more performance enahcements, bug catching and continuing to release this quality content and this game will rise from the ashes.

Great to see everyone having a good time with some good old fashioned pvp no reward or incentive required.

Apparently someone at BioWare figured out that you can't have open world pvp if the factions never come incontact with each other.

..let's hope for more of this

I liked the HC4 Q, some new aspects. But you are forced to get a healer, as 4 people are needed, and they can be hard to get. And then there is the Targetet misfire, where there is like 5 mobs, that have a chance, not 100%, to drop the loot you need. That is just stupid. And omg, you cant even travel in the area (which i have noticed its also like, in other places, but these places seems even worse) without getting attacked by a million mobs, gets frustrating getting attacked constantly, and sometimes even blown off your speeder (110%) just to get to your *********** Q's.

Sector X on a PVE server is the most over crowded contested place there is. You cant get anything because 150 people are all trying to camp the 5 spawns in an area.

On pvp servers we just beat the hell out of each other for it cuz that's how we roll. :D

Edited by Hardwear

I didn't engage in PVP, however I did see Pubs and Imps fighting each other a few times whilst I was doing the dailies. I even felt the need to have my pvp gear on whilst I was doing the dailies just in case :p

It's good to see. Hopefully they do get Ilum fixed at the beginning of next year like they said.

Section X is beautifully designed btw.

To the OP...FOR THE EMPIRE! :cool:

Sector X sucks. I am not talking about quests, only about mobs. Whoever decided to put packs of mobs on every possible road, made a mistake. It doesn't matter, how hard you try not to, you will aggro them. it doesn't matter, what level is your speeder, when 5+ mobs shooting at you, it will go down. And since packs of mobs are everywhere, running on foot from one of them is ueless. Add here a map that is pretty useless when you trying to figure a way to your next mission and you get a very sad picture.

Really Bioware, this zone if for 50 lvl. We do not need experience that badly. So how about clearing a couple of roads?