dear guilds of harbinger i seek a guild

bloomfireblade

I am a jedi sentinel dreadguard geared i been kicked of my guild for what reason i do not understand

on the republic side faction i seek a guild

i am female 28

look as my toon in real life

i am honest hardworking dedicated to help

if any guild with voice chat can give me a new home i would be very happy

all i ask if you would consider me as a member

that you be honest to me and not talk bad behind my back

my online times are 6am-6pm pacific time

thank for reading

regards

Bloom-Fireblade

thats my toons name btw

Hello,

You can come hang out with us when you can and see if you like it.

The First Council.

Ask Bloodhawk or Irah . etc

Were not huge casual mostly Rep PVE, small Imp presence, A few women. (kick *** women)

We have both Rep and IMP guildies Raid 3 nights a week. Barely doing TFB Hm LOl

Perhaps you could tell a little bit about what kind of guild you're looking for. Are you a casual gamer or do you consider yourself "hardcore"? Do prefer PvP or PvE? Do you prefer to game with younger people or more mature players? I have a great guild, but I would really need a bit more information before I could make any suggestions.

Perhaps you could tell a little bit about what kind of guild you're looking for. Are you a casual gamer or do you consider yourself "hardcore"? Do prefer PvP or PvE? Do you prefer to game with younger people or more mature players? I have a great guild, but I would really need a bit more information before I could make any suggestions.

i do not care about the age as long as they accept they among them i thought by telling i have dreadguard i am focusing on pve atm but due to the fact i was not able to aquire hazmat earpiece and implant the pve set is incomplete

well i am on 10hrs daily does that make me hardcore ?