Master D - Nightmare EC Progression

Chaori

It's that busy time of year, Legit just came back from a 6 week raiding hiatus due to work, exams, all that boring RL stuff. Killed Zorn and Toth second (third maybe?) attempt. I liked it mainly because we didn't have to reduce our DPS to auto attacks to not push phases too quickly... my 2 cents so far. Edited by OGsam

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job. It's a hectic dps check. did u guys have 2 on eAch tank or rotate the dps so ya don't get recked by the second double destruction?

We had 2 DPSers standing on each tank, the Mando from Stormcaller DPS'd Firebrand; so technically 3 and 1, burning through so there's only 1 DD between each defensive systems.

Legit also killed minesweeper tonight, pretty unimaginitive and lame changes to the fight, but hey.

Yeah we had to have max dps, swapped my commando out for my sent simply because the range wasn't needed. Commandos get it hella rough, so much movement is needed especially for Double-D.

http://i.imgur.com/yF4S7.jpg

I checked up on enrage timers against our log time to see what we hit at the end and we literally hit enrage the second we got them down, 6 minutes and 20 seconds. Stormcaller blinked red as we killed him but weren't sure if it was a soft enrage due to the other dying or what. The parse top right just shows how much of a dps check it is. Think this is a benchmark for a lot of guilds as I've found DPS is the hardest part of this new raid.

• 4 weeks later...

so has any1 else downed kephees yet? and has proof of doing so?

its been so long....... ewok took 20 hrs, but it seems it takes every1 else 1 month+. i understand about x-mas holidays etc but you cant tell me guilds havent been raiding

Edited by OzPegasus

so has any1 else downed kephees yet? and has proof of doing so?

its been so long....... ewok took 20 hrs, but it seems it takes every1 else 1 month+. i understand about x-mas holidays etc but you cant tell me guilds havent been raiding

The only other guilds on pubs side capable of doing it are Legit and Beyond Redemption, Legit literally only started raiding properly again last night again since before Christmas.

The only other guilds on pubs side capable of doing it are Legit and Beyond Redemption, Legit literally only started raiding properly again last night again since before Christmas.

Likewise. Over (and before) the break, we've been more concerned with bridging our other teams and sub bench up towards our gear level so we can confidently sub people into NM EC and future content. We've made massive strides, but it would still be existing teams' mains that would fuel the sub bench for our main team if we wanted to focus on it.

We should be back in full swing within a fortnight.

Edited by DaftVaduhhh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Holy ****. :eek:

Grats on clearing the place.

How did you guys deal with the trandoshans phase?

1 tank and 1 MDPS for the two warriors. The only priority is to kill one of the warriors per pack, the other one can stay on the tank and be cleaned up at the end. The trenchcutters can be tanked where ever you like to do it in HM, in our case behind the back leg of the walker.

The key point we found was to minimise damage to the 4 DPS. If they can avoid as much damage as possible, it makes it a lot easier to heal the main tank copping all the trenchcutters, since you're not always having to prioritise between multiple dps and a tank all dropping health at once. It may also be slightly gear dependent, as it's only in the past week or so that we have gotten everyone's gear min-maxed, but it's hard to tell for sure on that point.