Old PvP Gear (returning player)

snoopies

Hi All,

I am a returning pvp player, and after re-subbing I have found the whole gear system for pvp has changed. But I have a lot of gear from the old system still:

I have a lot of the unassembled champion (various parts)

I have a load of the Mercenary commendations and

A few centurian commendations.

Is there anything I can do with this lot now? seems harsh for a returning player to have so much gear that has turned useless. Outdated gear I understand but completely useless and not being able to do anything with them just does not seem fair.

Hi All,

I am a returning pvp player, and after re-subbing I have found the whole gear system for pvp has changed. But I have a lot of gear from the old system still:

Is there anything I can do with this lot now? seems harsh for a returning player to have so much gear that has turned useless. Outdated gear I understand but completely useless and not being able to do anything with them just does not seem fair.

The commendations can be turned in for pvp boxes. The champion tokens are useless.

With new gear coming in 1.6, you're kind of in a bad spot right now. It would be almost pointless for you to grind out and waste comms on a set of Battlemaster, as it will be obsolete in a couple weeks too. Maybe just get the recruit set and do what you can...wait it out until 1.6 goes live? Edited by TheronFett

Hi All,

The only useful thing is the merc comm, and that's only to xfer to regular comms. 1.6 is bringing in new gear, and WH will be easy to get. So save your comms up in preparation.

Just use the recruit gear until then.