Non-quest conversations.

Barxus

After finishing the balmora class quests with my female agent I right-clicked Sanju Pyne on a whim and ended up in an interactive converastion with him. This surprised me as he was unmarked at the time (no quest icons).

This is cool and all but the agent isn't my first char and I can't help wondering how many I might have missed. Anyone know of a list of these events or something?

After finishing the balmora class quests with my female agent I right-clicked Sanju Pyne on a whim and ended up in an interactive converastion with him. This surprised me as he was unmarked at the time (no quest icons).

This is cool and all but the agent isn't my first char and I can't help wondering how many I might have missed. Anyone know of a list of these events or something?

I am under the impression Sanju Pyne may be one of just a couple of examples where that happens without a conversation marker and/or without an objective being attained via doing so. I, too, was surprised when he granted me a conversation without a quest marker--I have assumed (not correctly, necessarily) that the Agent class story employs a few mechanics that others don't, either because it was created earlier or later than the others. I notice this is the only class I've seen with bonus missions for talking to the Watchers and Fixers on Dromund Kaas or anything of that ilk.

Edited by Ravager

There is another hidden conversation in the Bounty Hunter storyline, early on when you are on Hutta. The female Twi'lek who acts as Nem'ro's secretary (I think her name is Juda?) will speak to you when you first arrive. If you are male, you can try and flirt with her; if you are female she compliments you on your outfit (ha ha.) Later, you will get a quest marker to talk to her, but it's a different conversation.

I suspect there may be more of these scattered throughout the game.

There is one in the smuggler story line on Nar Shadaa (sorry for misspell) if you are male, there is a female lady on (shoot, forgot where it is and what its called) that you can flirt with. Remember though, you need to talk to her every time you go there. That's the best I could remember though since my Smuggler is now in the 40s and that was like in the 20s.