Reverse Engineering Help?

MissingPixels

Sort your crafting list by class level requirement, and the various schematics from the same base (trained/green/premium quality) should be reasonably grouped together because they all have the same class level requirement.

If you do not know how to change the sorting...

there are three filtering menus at the top of the schematics list. the first is quality (premium/green, prototype/blue, artifact/purple, etc), the second is gear slot (head, waist, etc) (only if applicable), the third sorts by difficulty, rating, and level requirement. Sort by level.

I know about that, but it's grouped by stat, rather than a breakdown of that specific item.

For example, regardless of the filter I choose..., all of the BLUE "Critical Military War*" gear is grouped together.

I want a way where I can put the "Critical Military War Belt" with it's PURPLES, so I can quickly go, "Oh, I'm missing this purple, why don't I make another one." Instead of I have to scan the entire list for each of the purple stats that aren't grouped together.

I know about that, but it's grouped by stat, rather than a breakdown of that specific item.

For example, regardless of the filter I choose..., all of the BLUE "Critical Military War*" gear is grouped together.

I want a way where I can put the "Critical Military War Belt" with it's PURPLES, so I can quickly go, "Oh, I'm missing this purple, why don't I make another one." Instead of I have to scan the entire list for each of the purple stats that aren't grouped together.

Nothing I can do for ya there. Different sorting systems have been asked for many times for crafting in this game. Your only hope at this point is 2.0, although there is no indication (from the PTS patch notes) that they are going to change it.

That being said, you sound like a "completionist" (someone who wants to get every schematic possible), if this is the case, my recommendation is to seek help in breaking that nasty habit :eek::p. Seriously though, for the moment you are stuck with only external options at the moment. Sorry.

...is there a way to know which schematics you're done reverse engineering without remaking the item?

I know I can just look through the list, but there's almost no organization.

I'm starting to get the feeling I have to make my own Excel sheet with a list.

I made an Excel list :rolleyes: I put the level, name, stats, color (it was for crystals) and quality (green, blue,or purple) so I could sort it easier. Viewing the list in your crafting window "By Level" makes it easier to see what versions you have of each item, but having a sorted checklist really helps.