Corner Capping in Novare... Fix please?

Xerain

Can you guys fix it so people with body type 1 and 2 can't go into the corner and cap in Novare without been seen or clicked on?

Seriously. IT's stupid to watch your node being capped and then having to use ****** tab targeting to get them and hit them.

Sorry, disregard. I misread and thought the word capping in the title had an r in it..:eek:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And my advice to you would be the same. He is asking for a fix to the wall glich and you are either talking about LOS and scoreboard or 'smart' players using the wall glitch as LOS .

It doesn't matter if they are exploiting a corner glitch with the smaller body types. Fact is Tab Targeting works and so does a well place AOE. Watching the scoreboard helps a lot if you see it starting to be capped that is a clear sign an AOE needs to be used near or directly on the node.

Complaining about these glitches/exploits is rather pointless since we all know Bioware is too busy pumping out new flashy cosmetics and overpriced addons to take the time to watch pvp. Your complaints and concerns fall on deaf ears. Bioware is too busy counting the fat stacks they made off the Cartel Packs to pay attention to the pvp forums.

Edited by OldRepublicRevan

I'm curious how this actually works... whenever I try to cap from a corner I get the red text 'cannot see target' (on type 1 / type 2 bodies)

Good question. I've seen this, so I do know what the OP's talking about. But, considering I get a line of sight error just by trying to cap from too harsh an angle, I have no idea how people are not getting this from inside two separate walls, which is a far more severe angle..

It doesn't matter if they are exploiting a corner glitch with the smaller body types. Fact is Tab Targeting works and so does a well place AOE. Watching the scoreboard helps a lot if you see it starting to be capped that is a clear sign an AOE needs to be used near or directly on the node.

Complaining about these glitches/exploits is rather pointless since we all know Bioware is too busy pumping out new flashy cosmetics and overpriced addons to take the time to watch pvp. Your complaints and concerns fall on deaf ears. Bioware is too busy counting the fat stacks they made off the Cartel Packs to pay attention to the pvp forums.

Oh because tab targeting works it's A-OK to exploit? What no. That's not how it works yo.

Oh because tab targeting works it's A-OK to exploit? What no. That's not how it works yo.

Sometimes tab targeting won't even work, it gives me an error about not being able to target the player while they just sit there and cap. This happens too often with certain "pvp" guilds on begeren.