Boba Fett

thealphaa

He he he, I have a video that will change your mind.

Click here if you dare. :jawa_evil:

Tbh though thinking on it, there was a loophole in the job description.

"There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegrations."

Doesn't really say anything about capture.

Anyway as to my thoughts on Boba? Hes overrated, he barely had any lines and for the most part stood around doing nothing up until his fight scene which he did poorly at.

Then in the EU, people are suppose to expect that he can fight Vader when he couldn't even take on Luke who was only just becoming a Jedi Knight?...Right, am surprised that fight isn't N-canon which it should be because its complete PIS/WIS/CIS.

So you like him? Fine, just don't put him on a pedestal where he doesn't belong.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I'm not just looking at the movies, I'm looking at the Comics too. Not sure why everyone thinks Darth Vader is better... Boba Fett won in battle against him and fled without a hair on his head being harmed. Boba Fett had a chance to kill Darth Vader but choose not to because he knew that Darth Vader would need him again sometime in the future.

I'm not just looking at the movies, I'm looking at the Comics too. Not sure why everyone thinks Darth Vader is better... Boba Fett won in battle against him and fled without a hair on his head being harmed. Boba Fett had a chance to kill Darth Vader but choose not to because he knew that Darth Vader would need him again sometime in the future.

you're missing the point. How can he almost kill vader when in the movie we see him get his butt handed to him by Luke (who wasn't really a jedi) and a blind Han Solo.

you're missing the point. How can he almost kill vader when in the movie we see him get his butt handed to him by Luke (who wasn't really a jedi) and a blind Han Solo.

To add to this, Vader had him on the ground and at his mercy twice. Why wouldn't he just force crush his entire body and take what he wanted?

Vader could have just simply killed Boba without damaging the casket and took what he wanted. Again the comic was

PIS= Plot Induced Stupidity, the only thing that saved Boba was the casket...well that and he had to appear in EBS/ROTJ.

WIS= Writer Induced Stupidity, because clearly the writer of the said comic just wanted to make Boba seem like some BA

CIS= Character Induced Stupidity, this is clearly on Vader because he should have just crushed Boba and take what he wanted.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if GL thought he would have been so popular he would have made Boba a bigger character.

That said, I like him. But only like. He is cool, but again, some things are just to ridiculous.

here's the quote you are thinking of

"In the case of Boba Fett's death, had I known he was gonna turn into such a popular character, I probably would've made it a little bit more exciting. Boba Fett was just another one of the minions, another one of the bounty hunters and badguys. But, he became such a favorite of everybody's that, for having such a small part, uh he had a very large presence. And now that his history has been told in the first trilogy, y'know, it makes it even more of a misstep that we wouldn't make more out of the event of his defeat, because most people don't believe he died anyway. I'd contemplated putting in that extra shot in where he climbs out of the hole, but y'know I figure that's . . . it doesn't quite fit, in the end."

Source: Return of the Jedi Blu Ray Commentary

not that he would have made the character bigger just his death.