End Game Schematic List & Item Recipes

Andrew_TS

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Trying to find out where i need to start to re to get the advanced guardian hilt 27? Cant seem to find where/what i'm supposed to get to make and re to get this..i'm at 400 artifice .. just need to know where to start. Any help is appreciated.

Trying to find out where i need to start to re to get the advanced guardian hilt 27? Cant seem to find where/what i'm supposed to get to make and re to get this..i'm at 400 artifice .. just need to know where to start. Any help is appreciated.

You have to RE the Advanced Guardian Hilt 27. Dread Guard sabers containing it drop in hard mode Terror From Beyond and probably nightmare mode Explosive Conflict.

Edited by Telanis

RE from the main hand dread guard weapon. Drops from HM Terror from Beyond. 20% chance to learn.

You have to RE one of the hilts from the Dread Guard weapons. You can also buy a crafted one from the GTN or a player (many will trade you one for the mats required to make it). For the crafted ones, you will have to put them in a weapon and then remove them to get the chance to learn the schematic by REing them.

Whenever I pull a mod out of Columi, black hole, or tionese and go to rE them it says no schematic can be learned from this. is that normal and REing it will still give me a shot at getting the schematic?

Tionese, Columi and Rakata mods cannot be RE'd for schematics. Black Hole, Dread Guard, Hazmat, and Campaign mods can, with armorings as a special case -- they cannot be learnt when pulled from gear, they have to drop separately from Ops bosses.

• 2 weeks later...
Any news on the Advanced Sturdiness Enhancement 26? Need the high amount of absorb this puppy gives but of course can't find it anywhere

There are no pieces of gear that contain that enhancement. You can check the vendors and even the data mining sites (torhead, amr, darthhater, etc).

I suppose it is possible that the enhancement may drop as a standalone piece of loot during some encounter.

I have never known or heard of anyone seeing it in game.

Any idea why the advanced yellow eviscerating, hawkeye, and indestructible schematics are only available from the pvp vendor when the red/blue/green versions are available from the daily vendor? I can see the war hero crystal schematics only being available on the pvp vendor, as that makes sense. Just not the 3 primarily used in pve crystals.

Any idea why the advanced yellow eviscerating, hawkeye, and indestructible schematics are only available from the pvp vendor when the red/blue/green versions are available from the daily vendor? I can see the war hero crystal schematics only being available on the pvp vendor, as that makes sense. Just not the 3 primarily used in pve crystals.

Because BW is silly.