Small Close-Knit Imp Guilds - Let's Merge!

Vallenar

Greetings fellow Imperials! I'm Trantor from the guild Templars. I'm reaching out to my fellow leaders of small/medium sized guilds who have great friendly folks but are lacking the necessary resources to do regular raids/events.

Templars is a medium sized guild with mature, experienced and team focused players currently have TFB and S&V HM on farm status and are just getting into NiM ops. We would like to extend an invitation for you to merge with our guild and form a stronger team overall. Even though we raid three times a week we are not a hard core progression based guild. We are a casual raiding guild that's good at balancing raiding success/real life responsibilities. We are looking to inject some new friendly faces that can help breath a little fresh air into our guild. We would also like the to run more "events" with folks outside our regular raiding schedule. World Bosses... PvP nights... etc.

We have a great record of merging with smaller guilds already and welcoming folks into our fold. If you would be interested in a possible merger with us please reach out to me in game, post here in this thread, or contact me on our forums.

Thanks for your interest and I hope to see you in-game soon!

Edited by Vallenar

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to welcome the members of Corellian Rum Runners to our guild. We look forward to raiding and teaming with you moving forward.

If you are a guild leader of a small to medium close knit guild please let me know if you would be interested in joining forces.

Hey, this Déus and I just wanted to say thank you for Letting run with you guys on EV HM last night. Let me know if you guys ever need me again to run, I ussually always availible Monday - Thursday 6-10.

FYI for everyone looking to join, very respectable group.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey,

GL of Legion here... We are still thinking the same thing, But... we are hopeing to adsorb people.. We have 1 ops group that clears everything.. "up to NiM DG'S" If you are intrested please in game whisper me....

-Zedicus"

^ toon to whisper or....

Bal'thazor, O'psaheal, O-mega, A'zath, Pasmurf, .. more.. but not on them very often.

Hey Zedicus. Thanks for the post. However, like you. Templars is looking to absorb people as well. We are running two HM ops groups at this point and are looking to add to our numbers. Since we are a casual raiding guild not all of our raiders can make it every week. So when we have folks go afk each week it's good to have enough guildies to always be able to run two HM ops groups. If your situation changes, please let me know.

Trantor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...