Huttball for Health Workout… of Death!

BaronDeathmark

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Baron Deathmark, as a healer, I find myself always under fire.

To prepare for this, I will typically go to an area where the monsters and droids around my strength and get six to eight of them to attack me at once. I let them beat me to the point of near death before using the Force to Rejuvenate myself, after which I enter a Healing Trance, possibly placing Force Armor around myself before entering my trance, to allow for total focus...

When I near full strength once more, I throw my enemies off balance with a mighty Force Wave, which itself is quite refreshing, and I show my exemplary command of the force by causing the ground to Quake beneath their feet. When only two or three are left standing I switch tactics and focus on picking them off one at a time. If they have been relatively unharmed by the Forcequakes, I will Crush and then Weaken their minds, letting their doubt tear them apart from the inside while I pummel their rapidly decaying bodies with Telekinetic Throws and Projections, Crushing and Weakening their Minds whenever their resolve stifles their doubt.

After three to four reps of this, I will enter the Pit. To keep me on my toes, I will say things such as "It's going to take more than you, call some teammates over" or "Wake me up when you're ready to try killing me" when Imperials or Republic Skirmishers attempt to Challenge me alone. I find this causes them to take the proverbial gloves off and present me with an almost honest challenge. If they are doing very poorly, I will stop harming them entirely and simply laugh while ensuring the Force keeps my life force strong.

I do everything in my power to Rescue my allies from crowds of enemies and deadly Fire and Acid Traps, and I never hesitate to Rescue a teammate all the way across the goal line.

I usually get energized about halfway through the match when my foes realize that no single one can out play the Force. In a pinch, I will place a Force Barrier around myself and take silent delight in their frustration whilst attacking the unbreachable defense it offers me for a short time.

After the match, I travel back to the Republic Fleet and mail flowers to the kin of the recently departed, and invite them all to tune their HoloNets to my next match...

Well, Baron Deathmark, as a healer, I find myself always under fire.

To prepare for this, I will typically go to an area where the monsters and droids around my strength and get six to eight of them to attack me at once. I let them beat me to the point of near death before using the Force to Rejuvenate myself, after which I enter a Healing Trance, possibly placing Force Armor around myself before entering my trance, to allow for total focus...

When I near full strength once more, I throw my enemies off balance with a mighty Force Wave, which itself is quite refreshing, and I show my exemplary command of the force by causing the ground to Quake beneath their feet. When only two or three are left standing I switch tactics and focus on picking them off one at a time. If they have been relatively unharmed by the Forcequakes, I will Crush and then Weaken their minds, letting their doubt tear them apart from the inside while I pummel their rapidly decaying bodies with Telekinetic Throws and Projections, Crushing and Weakening their Minds whenever their resolve stifles their doubt.

After three to four reps of this, I will enter the Pit. To keep me on my toes, I will say things such as "It's going to take more than you, call some teammates over" or "Wake me up when you're ready to try killing me" when Imperials or Republic Skirmishers attempt to Challenge me alone. I find this causes them to take the proverbial gloves off and present me with an almost honest challenge. If they are doing very poorly, I will stop harming them entirely and simply laugh while ensuring the Force keeps my life force strong.

I do everything in my power to Rescue my allies from crowds of enemies and deadly Fire and Acid Traps, and I never hesitate to Rescue a teammate all the way across the goal line.

I usually get energized about halfway through the match when my foes realize that no single one can out play the Force. In a pinch, I will place a Force Barrier around myself and take silent delight in their frustration whilst attacking the unbreachable defense it offers me for a short time.

After the match, I travel back to the Republic Fleet and mail flowers to the kin of the recently departed, and invite them all to tune their HoloNets to my next match...

A true warrior of the Pit! Day in and day out, I see many Frog-dogs and Rotworms get caught up in the mayhem, but a true master of Huttball knows it takes team work to get that ball over the line!

By the way, you can thank Czerka Corp. for the Fire and Acid Traps. "Brilliant solutions for a brighter tomorrow!"

Step 1. Find the biggest fattest Jedi/Smuggler/Trooper you can.

Step 2. Stand in a fire pit (obviously one that is off).

Step 3. Wait for fire pit to activate.

Step 4. Invite (via Grapple) the selected friend from step 1 to a tasty barbeque

Step 5. Go and get a refreshing drink while your new friend reserves the fire pit.

Step 6. Bring your friend a drink.

Somewhere I am obviously going wrong because when I leave for step 5 I always come back to a pile of ashes. . .:rak_02:

Step 1. Find the biggest fattest Jedi/Smuggler/Trooper you can.

Step 2. Stand in a fire pit (obviously one that is off).

Step 3. Wait for fire pit to activate.

Step 4. Invite (via Grapple) the selected friend from step 1 to a tasty barbeque

Step 5. Go and get a refreshing drink while your new friend reserves the fire pit.

Step 6. Bring your friend a drink.

Somewhere I am obviously going wrong because when I leave for step 5 I always come back to a pile of ashes. . .:rak_02:

Invite via Grapple is the only way to start a Huttball BBQ!

Perhaps the fire pit is too Hutt for your friend to handle?

Baron, my BNF (Best Nikto friend). I'm glad I can share my workout routine with you and your countless fans! I have a sure-fire training montage-worthy set of exercises, that can turn any scrawny wannabe into a true defender of the pit!

Step 1: Exercise your defense. Sure, someone can go smash their way into the pit, crush some skulls, get some laughs, but it gets cut short all too soon when you yourself goes splat. Well, the best offense is a good defense! Make sure you always wear your heaviest armor into battle, it'll keep the opponent team distracted in the confusion of your ability to fight with that stuff on. It will turn fatal for them when you reveal they can't touch you.

Step 2: A good taunt. What's a game of Huttball without some name calling?! Be sure to taunt your opponents as much as much as possible, to get a good level of insults on the playing field, making them more prone to error.

Step 3: Own the field! If you see someone a distance from you with (or potential of obtaining) the Huttball, be sure to leap forward to them with all your might! I find a jetpack or the Force is useful in this scenario.

Step 4: There's no "you" in team! In other words, take one for the team now and then and let yourself get smashed up a bit. Try to guard your allies while beating down your opponents with a combination of strikes and insults (see step two).

The steps are easy as one-two-three-four-crush-a-Frogdog! Go on Rotworms, go make daddy proud and bring home the Golden Hutt this season!

Here is the Darth Caddar 10 step workout:

1. Go into combat and kill 50 Jedi excruciatingly

2. Force choke 35 jedi padawans and brutally gut them with a lightsaber

3. throw lightsaber at the throats of 175 troopers

4. snap the necks of 50 scoundrel healers

5. exectute 40 incompetent Imperial officers

6. murder at least 20 rival sith

7. Beat up a random smuggler at least once a day

8. kill a fallen jedi at least once a day

9. grab the huttball and run over every pub that stands in your way

10. decapitate at least 1 jedi council member a day

Edited by Sangrar