Mar/Sents

mikedee

So I am full BM and yesterday with the release of 1.2 I get 1 shot now with master strike/ravage abilities. Mar/Sents were fine before the buffs. Now they are way better than any other class. They have more single target dps and with their defensive cd's they have more durability than any other class.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am full BM and yesterday with the release of 1.2 I get 1 shot now with master strike/ravage abilities. Mar/Sents were fine before the buffs. Now they are way better than any other class. They have more single target dps and with their defensive cd's they have more durability than any other class.

If you can't take two steps away, or use a knockback, id suggest getting more than 4k health if ravage is 3 shotting you

We all knew Mara/Sent was going to be the new FOTM before this patch was released. I'm not surprised. As a Pyro Powertech, I used to melt the bad ones and put up a good fight against the better ones.

Now I just get owned.

Played correctly, pt will outdps/burst a sent/mara. Learn to cc during damage reducton.

If you can't take two steps away, or use a knockback, id suggest getting more than 4k health if ravage is 3 shotting you

Ravage does like 10k dmg now. It's op as ****. But yeah it won't one shot you, but it comes damn close if you stand in it.

Ravage does like 10k dmg now. It's op as ****. But yeah it won't one shot you, but it comes damn close if you stand in it.

Would love a screenshot to verify the numbers you are pilulling out of your ***. This is just as plausible as the guy saying he got hit for 9k from annihilate.

Not even close. I'm in full BM, and with relic/adrenal popped it hits for at most 6k on a light armor target, OVER 3 SECONDS, with a 30 second cooldown, while I'm stuck standing still and you can move, stun me, knock me back, etc. Before the buff, the damage was too low to merit using the ability in any Annihilation/Watchman rotation. Now it is better than 2x vicious slash.

None of you have even the slightest clue how this game works and it's pathetic that you're whining here instead of getting practice and learning/improving.

Ravage/Master Strike do 6k damage maximum over 3 seconds. That's on a player with almost no gear.