Give us the tank relic or leave......***

I don't know that an absolutely new player should really be too familiar with relics. If you aren't committed to either light side or dark side, you may not even get a relic to use until level 50, so you might not really be familiar with them.

And how the hell are you supposed to now if someone is THAT bad (and yes, I'll call it bad since it really doesn't take much to simply read the info on the item)? Most people can manage a simple task like that, so it IS more than fair to assume that anyone rolling on what they shouldn't is a ninja (and they are - they're just not aware of it). Like I've said multiple times though - IF it turns out they made a mistake and fixes it I'll forget about it. This isn't a court of law, so "innocent until proven otherwise" doesn't apply.

And how the hell are you supposed to now if someone is THAT bad (and yes, I'll call it bad since it really doesn't take much to simply read the info on the item)? Most people can manage a simple task like that, so it IS more than fair to assume that anyone rolling on what they shouldn't is a ninja (and they are - they're just not aware of it). Like I've said multiple times though - IF it turns out they made a mistake and fixes it I'll forget about it. This isn't a court of law, so "innocent until proven otherwise" doesn't apply.

I don't know of too many ninjas who stick around to finish a FP after doing so. Most just log or leave group.

As to knowing what relics do...I didn't figure it out until early 30s:o or thereabouts

Lol thanks to the guys who took the time to explain to me the relic, and thanks to the idiots who came into my thread to call me an idiot, a ninja etc. I don't really need any more info because I understand now there are just people like you that are horrible to play with. You know everything and look down on those of us who haven't understood all parts of the game yet. Never played an MMO and don't understand the fact that 'absorption rating' isn't useful to a healer (despite the fact sometimes u like to reduce your damage but obviously how dumb am i)