Marrying Nadia

Missath

First, Im not sure if this is the right location for this thread. If it isnt, I apologize, and please feel free to move it.

On with the issue:

I got to the part of the story where Nadia talks to me about her feelings aand all and Igot the option to ask her to marry me, another one which I dont remember, and a third that said something on the lines of "feelings are to be enjoyed, not explained". Anyway, I like to see all options and then Esc and choose the one I like the most. However, when I did that with the last one (the enjoy feelings and not explain them) the cutscene ended instead of being reseted, so now I cant marry her. Is there a way to get a second chance at that conversation or am I screwed?

• 2 weeks later...
First, Im not sure if this is the right location for this thread. If it isnt, I apologize, and please feel free to move it.

On with the issue:

I got to the part of the story where Nadia talks to me about her feelings aand all and Igot the option to ask her to marry me, another one which I dont remember, and a third that said something on the lines of "feelings are to be enjoyed, not explained". Anyway, I like to see all options and then Esc and choose the one I like the most. However, when I did that with the last one (the enjoy feelings and not explain them) the cutscene ended instead of being reseted, so now I cant marry her. Is there a way to get a second chance at that conversation or am I screwed?

I've run into this same thing, didn't realize it was the end of the companion affection series, so I didn't choose it right away. Now I'm at max affection with Nadia and it seems there's nowhere to go with it.

Remember back on Tython when you had to turn in the two initiates for being in love with each other?

Consider this payback, or you following your own advice or whatever by not marrying her.:eek:

• 5 months later...

I did the same exact thing 30 minutes ago, not realizing that the "poems" choice would end the conversation and effectively all hopes for romance. Does anyone know if Customer Support can reset this conversation so I can choose the marriage option?

Exact same thing happened to me months ago. I contacted Customer Support and they said that once a quest is completed they can not reset it. So Nadia and I are in a very uncomfortable spot because someone sends her a wedding gift when they hear about it.

Exact same thing happened to me months ago. I contacted Customer Support and they said that once a quest is completed they can not reset it. So Nadia and I are in a very uncomfortable spot because someone sends her a wedding gift when they hear about it.

Don't feel bad. I got a couple of gifts resulting from the last few conversations with her. Hard to remember which was from when because I did like FIVE meetings with her as her affections builds so fast, but they were both like rank 1 or 2 companion gifts; one Courting and the other Luxury. Why would this matter if you already got her so high? Alt bait!

I remember that one of the letters she sends you at the end is her saying she'd like to get married and they should go to the counsel about it. So maybe in a future update you'll get another chance.

I personally preferred the non-marriage option, my consular had cold feet :o

• 4 weeks later...
Open a ticket in-game explaining this and I think they will help you out.

I did that and nothing yet. But, imo, the last option didn't seem like that was the non-marriage option. Even though its not a important part of the game or game breaking, still would like like to be able to go back on that and marry her if we did make a mistake or it didn't look like a non-marriage option.

The way the consular acts and talks I feel like I'm 30-50 years old and like a father to her and Nadia is what... 16 maybe? Whole thing felt a little creepy to me anyway lol. Still did it though so guess who has two thumbs and inappropriate relationships.... this guy!

im a 44th lvl shadow...just got Nadia as a companion. I was reading this out of curiosity more than anything. But, when I read the responses to this i think to myself 'it's just a game'. If you missed your chance at marrying her...reroll a consular and try again. maybe you will get it right the second time thru. and then find out you were better off as just friends...lol. that's life.

• 1 year later...

On with the issue:

Same thing happened to me. Rather than picking option one (Jedi do have bonds) which would let me marry her, I picked option 2 (Are you alright?). After that, no marriage for me :I

Edited by Swedguy

im a 44th lvl shadow...just got Nadia as a companion. I was reading this out of curiosity more than anything. But, when I read the responses to this i think to myself 'it's just a game'. If you missed your chance at marrying her...reroll a consular and try again. maybe you will get it right the second time thru. and then find out you were better off as just friends...lol. that's life.

Reroll as solution ? That's brilliant, m8. How did people miss that option ?. It even works for every problem you may have. You are a genius