Question regarding Tionese

redsovereign

Hi

I just re-enabled my old sleeping lvl 50 jugg and equipped him with Tionese mods. This question might be a little crazy but of all endgame armors the only one I've ever liked is the light armor sets for inquisitors (Tionese ).

My wonder was about if the tionese gear is locked to classes? My Jugg is a Vigi DPS and I would really love to have him wear the light armor Tionese set with heavy armor mods in it.

Is this possible at all?

Cheers <3

Edited by redsovereign

Well, you could use only one or two of the parts to get the general looks, like the helmet and chestpiece, though I'd stick to using only 1 pieece then, probably the helmet. Your armor rating will take a hit, but if it's only one piece, it's not as big an issue as some would like you to believe.

ok so I guess its a bad idea then :p

Unfair that Baras has it and he's a warrior QQ

Actually, Baras uses lightning, so I'd say that he's likely a Sorcerer. :)

But on topic, if you're just DPSing, wearing light armor shouldn't matter as much, but you'll likely still get grief from groups.

Edited by Galbatorrix

With all the tier sets I wish there was a different look between the tionese and columi sets. Same thing goes for the pvp sets as well. There really isn't much incentive except high stats, but most are in it for the look. And even taking out the mods and putting it into a set they like, they dont get the set bonus's unless they spend comm's on a specific mod.

Actually, Baras uses lightning, so I'd say that he's likely a Sorcerer. :)

But on topic, if you're just DPSing, wearing light armor shouldn't matter as much, but you'll likely still get grief from groups.

mah his NPC class is warrior (although it's ofc a modified class)

Well, you could use only one or two of the parts to get the general looks, like the helmet and chestpiece, though I'd stick to using only 1 pieece then, probably the helmet. Your armor rating will take a hit, but if it's only one piece, it's not as big an issue as some would like you to believe.

Bah... well so I can either look like Vader or hood up. :/

I really hope that Bioware starts to rethink their "over the top" design on endgame armors, becasue the awesome thing with tionese light armor is that it just looks like something that you could actually wear. Just nice fabric, not friggin space samurai with spikes and plant things everywhere.

Edited by redsovereign

ok so I guess its a bad idea then :p

Unfair that Baras has it and he's a warrior QQ

Baras is too fat, any more weight which would come from heavy armor would render him immovable, hence the lighter version. :D

Edited by Vlacke

Are any of the cartel armors anything like the light set you like? Those are adaptable. You'ld still lose the set bonus, until you put some campaign armorings in there. But you'd have the look you want.

Ye I've been look at them but no, It was the tionese set that I wanted :)¨

Thx though this was a good advice!