Raid Progression

Vindrik

There is lesson learned from the feedbacks in this thread. With some of the lockouts being shared between different challenge modes of the same operation, uncertainty can arise when only the screenshot of the last boss kill is taken.

I suggest everyone to make the little extra effort upfront to take the screenshots of all bosses kill in order to avoid any unnecessary dispute in the future and avoid the tedious digging into combat logs down the track.

Good luck and have fun with the upcoming new challenge.

Or just include the Codex entry...

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to get a group together, spent 2.5 hours in there tonight (stop AFKing Ero) and downed the first two bosses. We'll take a screenshot of Kephess when we down him (next raid isn't until Friday). I think Aspect may have taken a shot of the loot though. We're not competing for anything so it's not really a big deal.

I must say, getting two Dread Guard bracer tokens is quite nice :)

Edited by Aurojiin

Agreed, the amount of loot you get is fantastic. And here isn't a competition, it's for acknowledging the people who are making good strides in the raiding scene and creating a community thread for PvE progression. Will chuck up a tentative edit, any screenshots you have available can solidify it. Are you with TEHEE still? At any rate, good luck with Kephess!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to encourage people to keep up to date with posting your progression, it's not only a great way to be proud of your accomplishments, but also lets the rest of the server know who the guilds are that are getting this content done regularly. It's a good advertisement for your guild to show that you're doing so well!

Edited by Vindrik

Will chuck up a tentative edit, any screenshots you have available can solidify it. Are you with TEHEE still? At any rate, good luck with Kephess!

Yeah, it was a TEHEE run. I'll ask Aspect next time he's online, otherwise I'll screenshot the codex entries tomorrow night. And cheers :)

Edited by Aurojiin

Grats Notorious Synergy.

Damn, you guys didn't waste any time :)

We haven't had any time on Nightmare yet, as the server downtime took care of that.

Also, we have A LOT of people away at the moment.

Again, a massive congrats on the Kills. Good work!

Cheers,

Triggerhappy

Managed to get a group together, spent 2.5 hours in there tonight (stop AFKing Ero) and downed the first two bosses. We'll take a screenshot of Kephess when we down him (next raid isn't until Friday). I think Aspect may have taken a shot of the loot though. We're not competing for anything so it's not really a big deal.

I must say, getting two Dread Guard bracer tokens is quite nice :)

AFK brb like 2 mins

2 weeks in a row with the same raid group members does wonders :)

We had a lot of issues with our group losing people to MoP and then trying to find a suitable healer to replace that member has taken a lot longer than we had anticipated. Either way the funky slug monster is dead and we are all very happy to have it done :)

Now onto NiM EC

**Updated

Agreed, congratulations! What's the next step for you guys, are you going to give it a little bit before heading into EC NM, jumping straight in or perhaps, numbers permitting, attempt some 16m as well?

We will be jumping into 8 man NiM EC either Wednesday or Monday. Just waiting on our other 8 man group to get more geared before we start thinking about 16 man HM TfB

Grats Notorious Synergy.

Damn, you guys didn't waste any time :)

We haven't had any time on Nightmare yet, as the server downtime took care of that.

Also, we have A LOT of people away at the moment.

Again, a massive congrats on the Kills. Good work!

Cheers,

Triggerhappy

ty It was a lot of fun :D gj with the thread vin ;)

**Updated

Congrats guys, GL with the tanks, I hear some guilds have been hitting a wall with those two. They're a pretty major DPS check, but more than anything really test your group's organisation. Need to be really on the ball!

Edited by Vindrik