Wrath of the Emperor vs Darth Nox

JmoWolf

Spoilers

who do u think is stronger by story, reputation, and acheivements by the end. I have to go with Darth Nox since he was able to put someone as strong as Thanaton on his knees and has the ability to absorb the power of other powerful sith ghosts.

Well with Darth Nox and the combined power of his 4 force ghosts then i think that he would be an extremly powerful sith compared to many. I mean he was able to put Thanaton on his knees with the force i would say that was pretty powerful what has the Wrath of the Wrath of the Emperor done.

Nox was the name given to Female Inquisitor. Male Inq is Imperius.

As for who is more powerful, there's no way to really tell and I'd rather not show Final Story clips. Not even so long after release.

Nox was the name given to Female Inquisitor. Male Inq is Imperius.

As for who is more powerful, there's no way to really tell and I'd rather not show Final Story clips. Not even so long after release.

Funny, my male Inq was named Nox by the council. So not sure where you got the idea that male Inq's were only Imperius.

Edited by Lharrulk

... what has the Wrath of the Wrath of the Emperor done.

Have you played the SW storyline? They do pretty big stuff. I've played the SW to 50 and the SI to 30, and the SW definately seems more powerful so far.

At level 30, the SW corrupted a Jedi to the dark side, something that their master said was to be done only by the masters of the dark side.

You set a new galactic record in speed-killing innocent girls' parents via force choke.

You demonstrate great potency in the force in the Alderaan cutscenes.

You fight the embodiment of the Emperor on Voss.

You kill several Dark Council members. (Baras, Vengean, and there might be one more.)

Draahg. Need I say more?

You are the Emperor's personal warrior for a reason.

I'm trying not to show favoritism to the Warrior, but let's see a little more Wrath love here.

I think it would come down to the canonical AC and spec. Since there is none, this cannot be debated.

I thought Occulus was LS, Imperius was neutral, and Nox was DS.

Off-topic, personally I can't decide which one I want for my Inquisitor. I like the sound of Imperius, but I know Nox is canon. Then again, I have a hunch that canonically, the Inquisitor is a female Rattataki.

I honestly wasn't aware that the name for the SI after finishing story was based on their Alignment. That's actually pretty damn cool.

As for how each story goes, whether Light, Dark or Neutral, nothing is Canon until BioWare makes a book about it. Either way, both sides show impressive power. The Warrior some some pretty good TK while the SI shows greater command with Lightning and, of course, ghost busting.

I have a 50 Neutral Assassin, 50 Light Marauder and 50 Dark Sorcerer. So I'd say I have a fair understanding of their capabilities.

• 3 weeks later...
I thought Occulus was LS, Imperius was neutral, and Nox was DS.

Off-topic, personally I can't decide which one I want for my Inquisitor. I like the sound of Imperius, but I know Nox is canon. Then again, I have a hunch that canonically, the Inquisitor is a female Rattataki.

Out of curiosity, where are people getting that Nox is canon? All I've seen is speculation, not a ton of substance.

I personally get the impression that both Sith Warriors and Sith Inquisitors are some of both.

Edited by E-Zekiel

SW wins in a straight up out of nowhere fight.

If its a planned fight, Nox wins. Nox is a genius...

Well, in the story it seems more like Zash and Kallig do the thinking for him/her.

(I do think Nox is a genius, but the story is written in a way that doesn't show it.)

Edited by Maaruin

Incorrect, Darth Nox is the title awarded to Dark Side inquisitors, Darth Imperius is the title awarded to Light Side ones.

I thought it was Nox for DS, Occulus for LS and Imperius for neutral. My SI was Neutral and got tagged with Imperius.

Edited by Temeluchus

Well, in the story it seems more like Zash and Kallig do the thinking for him/her.

(I do think Nox is a genius, but the story is written in a way that doesn't show it.)

He practically has

The Knowledge of a few dead ancient Sith Lords behind him/her

But the Wrath is a friggin war machine.

I thought it was Nox for DS, Occulus for LS and Imperius for neutral. My SI was Neutral and got tagged with Imperius.

Ah yes correct, I didn't bother playing anything but Dark Side all four times, because it's WAY to tempting to shock people over and over.

Ah yes correct, I didn't bother playing anything but Dark Side all four times, because it's WAY to tempting to shock people over and over.

No, it's Imperius for light side and Occulous for Neutral. Even if you lean slightly light side you will still get Imperius, though.

No, it's Imperius for light side and Occulous for Neutral. Even if you lean slightly light side you will still get Imperius, though.

I am not sure, but I think your Darth name depends also on your choices in the conversation. Something like:

Everyone can answer in a way that gets him Darth Imperius or Darth Occulus, but only darksiders can get Darth Nox.

The Wrath is sort of like Darth Vader - he's outside the normal jurisdiction and is considered the weapon of the Emperor. The Inquisitor is very powerful and is a member of the Dark Council... but even the Dark Council treads carefully around the Wrath and he\she is not intimidated by them at all.

The Wrath is sort of like Darth Vader - he's outside the normal jurisdiction and is considered the weapon of the Emperor. The Inquisitor is very powerful and is a member of the Dark Council... but even the Dark Council treads carefully around the Wrath and he\she is not intimidated by them at all.

It's not the Wrath themselves they are truly worried about though, it's the Emperor and what he did the last time the Dark Council tried to pull something, the Wrath is very powerful, but I'd say quite a few of the Dark Council members could knock the Wrath into the next Hyperspace War, the likes of Darth Marr, Jadus, etc... are all ridiculously powerful, Darth Nox can't die in the first place and has the power to make the Wrath look like an amateur with the Force, when you think about the type of things said about Nox compared to the Wrath, well... that should tell you much.