What next?

darthkora

I’ve just put down the book ‘Annihilation’ and whilst I’m not going to comment on the quality and content of the book, it has left me with a few questions regarding the future of the Empire/Republic war.

So as far as I can see, the Sith Empire has been ripping itself apart in basically every novel I’ve read, I’m not complaining about this, it’s the Sith, its ****** and I love it, but I am left wondering how BW intend to fill the loregap from here to the Brotherhood of Darkness with the decline of the empire rapidly accelerating.

The Republic seems to have just about every upper hand at the moment, so where do you guys see the lore going from here?

Personally, I’d like to see somebody emerge from the chaotic inner fighting of the Sith and grab it by the reigns and take charge, putting them back on the map and leveling the scales a little, as I don’t foresee the Emperor making a comeback anytime soon.

So yeah, thoughts people? Where is this heading in your opinions?

:csw_vader::csw_vader::csw_vader:

yeah thats a real good question, because its the same idea behind making the Sith "Evil" even though its just a different type of force users, they make the Jedi win the war all the time while we all know the Darkside is stronger.

if i remember right, the only time the Empire dominate and rule the Galaxy in real is in Palpatins/Sidioustime, right?

Out of the 4 imperial classes only 1 had real impact on the war: the BH . So far the inquisitor , warrior and the agent have not been fully commited in this war . this will likely change in the future

The other's are just 'rise to power' at the moment, there's so much more that can be done, I wonder what is planned for the future.

i think BW could have done awesome work if they didn't give the Darth title so easily as it is right now but instead the player has to earn it through great deeds och accomplishments because now you are Darth/Jedi Master what can you be more? the Emperor? not likely.

I feel like the Sith stories are working towards stability in the Empire.

I get the feeling the Sith Warrior will become an enforcer killing off any radical elements, with the Inquisitor maybe working towards 'reform' to make the Empires goals and aims more unified.

Hard to comment on the IA/BH as they have variety in theirs endings.

When you look at the republic classes actual victories they are minor, they either kill unimportant characters or they remove people who cause issues in the Empire.

I hope and believe if they continue the story we will see the Empire become stronger and after playing the Republic stories it seems that most people in the republic don't think they could win the war and that kind of attitude is bad for morale.