Unicorn Stampede has a legit ranked team.

totherkins

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you. You are the deception assassin I fought. Still can't believe I handled you in recruit gear. It was fun. You guys should all know me. You created me. I am the chosen.

You know my name, and soon you will know my plan.

Lol, yea i know you and i ran away cause my guys capped south and the east node wasn't guarded not because you put some sort of fear into me your not bad though for 1v1 and you stay really far off the node which is decentish.

Lol, yea i know you and i ran away cause my guys capped south and the east node wasn't guarded not because you put some sort of fear into me your not bad though for 1v1 and you stay really far off the node which is decentish.

Haha, I know my class better than most people. Like using deception in a WZ and not having at least 35% crit is pointless. I know where to hide so people don't find me. I have to type Inc # and not get engaged in combat. In a 1v1 I'm not going to be beat easily and I can stall for time if winning isn't possible. There is a reason I finished that WZ at the top and only 1 death. As for the nataly thing, that player was terrible, I owned her/him over and over. You guys really don't know who I am?

I'm from JC. I'm happy Nataly is gone. I'm glad Shin is gone. No room for pathetic people in my class or in game. People who have identity issues are rather irritating, now that the kids are gone, time for the more mature folk to take over. I hope to be a dominant for in PvP/PvE, but I want my prescense felt in the PvP world.

I'm from JC. I'm happy Nataly is gone. I'm glad Shin is gone. No room for pathetic people in my class or in game. People who have identity issues are rather irritating, now that the kids are gone, time for the more mature folk to take over. I hope to be a dominant for in PvP/PvE, but I want my prescense felt in the PvP world.

ha! I smiled. I like you already. :cool:

Here we go again... I have been extremely passive through %99 of this bickering but this is enough of the BS. 80% victories or more? Do you even know what you're talking about. I don't even think they bring you to rateds.

Every forum flame war the past few weeks LD has been in the middle of it all. I have never had one issue with any of you inside the game but you guys being elitist forum heroes trying to make it sound like nobody is on your level is absolutely absurd and is getting rather annoying. It is almost like LD (or CM) is trying to create a vendetta against my guild and the large portions of the server. Unlike you guys, the past few months we queued 5-7 days a week, didn't run with any optimal team make up and queued just to queue. So making us sound infieror while you're not even queuing is a little obnoxious. Let us know when you have your mythical A team or whatever and we can do this. I will bring WHOEVER is on. Hell, I might even let you pick what faction we run. Earn that %80 victory rate, don't lie about it.

I still feel that I don't have anything against anyone in LD. Just tired of reading how much better you all are than everyone else and apparently win 4 out of 5 (or maybe better) against us. This isn't out of anger but frustration from the blatant lies. The ball is in your court.

If i had to guesstimate how many times i've played you guys i'd say its been approximately 20 times over the months and i've lost 6 that i can remember , so lets do some simple math 20/6 = 73% and i talked to all the boys in mumble and they share the same estimate the 80 percent is what we'd guestimate our guild winning ratio is , so either we're all dillusional or somethings not adding up. This is the only time i'm going to address this so if you'd like argue do it with yourself. I had tons of respect for uncensored until this week , i was even ignoring the fact that you guys were stomping our pug rateds. As far as last wizard his shadows name is fear not sure who his assassin is and do not care, the games i seen you in the numbers were not impressive , obviously another baby troll spawning and trying to draw attention to himself threw the forums and not with his gameplay.

Funny, you've played one civil war with me, where I guarded you, and saved your butt twice. 286k damage/125k protection isn't impressive? I was in recruit gear, and the WH gear I have isn't optimized. I know of the famous combatmedic that said he was the best healer on server. I have no quarrel with you whatsoever, but you do need to work on that attitude. But you trying to mix things up with uncensored is interesting, I hope the ranked matches go well.

Also the 1 WZ I had with you, I finished at the top with 17 medals and the next closest being at 13-14, so saying I'm unimpressive when you dont know the circumstances isn't very smart. Hope to see you in game soon.

In other news I've had over 500k prot in bm gear protection is the one thing that really isn't gear dependent it is more healer dependant. That being said 287k prot is above average scrub and don't mind medic he likes to troll when he's telling the truth is when you gotta watch out for him ;)

Funny, you've played one civil war with me, where I guarded you, and saved your butt twice. 286k damage/125k protection isn't impressive? I was in recruit gear, and the WH gear I have isn't optimized. I know of the famous combatmedic that said he was the best healer on server. I have no quarrel with you whatsoever, but you do need to work on that attitude. But you trying to mix things up with uncensored is interesting, I hope the ranked matches go well.

Also the 1 WZ I had with you, I finished at the top with 17 medals and the next closest being at 13-14, so saying I'm unimpressive when you dont know the circumstances isn't very smart. Hope to see you in game soon.

I never claimed to be the best healer on the server lol , i'm a commando that'd be impossible just based on the class lol , otherwise check my sig for my alts

Hi Wizard,

286/125 is not impressive, it is a Tuesday.

Cheers,

Hobi

Prime Defense

A shadow can do 125k with a decent healer in DPS gear. You said you were with CM, that would mean you were guarding a decent healer. I am sure everyone who read that you were bragging about a 286/125 snickered at you.

Cheers,

Hobi

This guys mannerisms are comedy gold. You actually write text like you are an RP'r

"Soon.... the entire server will know my name... I shall dominate them like the maggots they are *cue evil laugh* "

No idea who you are, don't care, I a healer on imp side and am probably one of the more prominent ones on that sides so I tend to know who the worthwhile dps on the rep side are.....(waves at Hobi) :p , and i can count on 1 hand how many Deception Assassins/shadows I've seen that are decent.

You sound like your playing your role well in regs though from what you've said about node guarding and such so you appear to be a slightly crazy person who has some idea what they are talking about.

A dangerous combination.

such a 1960s villain you are wuahahahah

Much Love,

Xil