lulz.. now i understand what is «good» PvP imps guilds..

Missandei

For the first time i have played at night.. And when at day all this QQ and Impulse and White Noise usually was beaten pretty easilly.. Then for some time i dont see them in WZ..

And now the puzzle was solved..

Its no secret that there is no good players at rep side played at nights.

4 WZ - Rep side is 14-15-16K PuG recruits. Imps - Impulse, White Noise, QQ.. all 20K HP+ Premaids...

lulz.. So thats where they go - they just shifted their play time to be competitive.. lulz...

Edited by Missandei

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, late last night queueing it was all the premade top pvp guilds on rep queueing into us in normals.

You're problably imagining things... at night theres' bound to be a lot of people in the good pvp guilds bcus the players in them play all night.

Weird, late last night queueing it was all the premade top pvp guilds on rep queueing into us in normals.

You're problably imagining things... at night theres' bound to be a lot of people in the good pvp guilds bcus the players in them play all night.

but ur still the best among them, arent u?

You take so serious nwz games where 4 players pugs cant decide the result (well maybe huttball) if rest of the team is shi.t . Also most people try to cap wz commendations for their alts before 2.0 so even premades are not organised properly (4 recruit gear mercs premades ftw ! )

Ranked gaming is really best part of the game atm, even you lose more (bloody fins :rolleyes: ) compared to nwz's , you get more fun from pvp which is more competitive than destroy 14k pugs.

Edited by Pestermite

For the first time i have played at night.. And when at day all this QQ and Impulse and White Noise usually was beaten pretty easilly.. Then for some time i dont see them in WZ..

And now the puzzle was solved..

Its no secret that there is no good players at rep side played at nights.

4 WZ - Rep side is 14-15-16K PuG recruits. Imps - Impulse, White Noise, QQ.. all 20K HP+ Premaids...

lulz.. So thats where they go - they just shifted their play time to be competitive.. lulz...

OOOH MASTA' PLEASE MASTA' DUN NEED PUNISH US MASTA' PLEASE LET US PVP WHEN YOURE NOT AROUND MASTA'.

on a side note. expect k.o.s the next few weeks. Big mouth must have big balls.

OOOH MASTA' PLEASE MASTA' DUN NEED PUNISH US MASTA' PLEASE LET US PVP WHEN YOURE NOT AROUND MASTA'.

on a side note. expect k.o.s the next few weeks. Big mouth must have big balls.

Is that a threat or a slight hint at harassment towards a fellow player on your server? I would love to get to the bottom of this as I am sure you would not want BioWare to contact you for violating the TOS.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Is that a threat or a slight hint at harassment towards a fellow player on your server? I would love to get to the bottom of this as I am sure you would not want BioWare to contact you for violating the TOS.

Fail. Sorry. Wont bite.

Fail. Sorry. Wont bite.

As per your eloquent reply, I remind you ... Big mouth must have big balls.. So you talk the talk and when someone called your bluff, you did not walk the walk. I think the fail is on your part for openly threatening and harassing a fellow player from your server. I do hope this is seen by BioWare as griefing, harassment, threats and cyber bullying in warzones is not permitted.

Edited by Leafy_Bug

As per your eloquent reply, I remind you ... Big mouth must have big balls.. So you talk the talk and when someone called your bluff, you did not walk the walk. I think the fail is on your part for openly threatening and harassing a fellow player from your server. I do hope this is seen by BioWare as griefing, harassment, threats and cyber bullying in warzones is not permitted.

okay Yoda

What bluff? No bluff. And nope. Neither of the above.

The reply was for your intidate attempt. But please. Keep coming.

Allow me to put a lid on this flame right now.

First of you sir are an exemplaric player.

Standing up for your fellow players.

I believe however that the proper way to handle this furthermore is for you to contact my gm and make a setlement.

As far as i remember thats the way theese issues were handled.

You know when you met a bully as a kid who said his dad was stronger than your dad and then threw a rock at you and ran.

Your mom would then call his mom and they'd take it from there.

Resulting in his apology on your doorstep. Or something in that area.

On the other hand. I am a tad surpriced the op couldnt handle this on his own. As he obviously has no problem beating all of us proper and wel in warzones. I was lead to believe he'd have no problem with this.

But. I wont pick on him any more.

Because like i said earlier. Your mom would call his mom. And so on: altho your peptalk with me may be concidered abit strickt. Its only fair.

And i cant immagine the talk he got for posting this in the first place. Because we all know how the bully gets handled by his mother once she learns what hes done.

So to conclude. We'll let him go about. He has indeed learned his lession.

As for your attempt to scare me for whatever reason you may have.

Wel played. But you played the bioware and rules card too early and too obvious. I was not born yesterday.

Have an excelent easter. That goes to everyone!

Well at a late night's Civil War I had QQ as opponents.

I was guarding a node in stealth and I saw Zukra coming alone.

He came on node, checked for stealth and he left without even touching the node.

This happened about 6 or 7 times. I was not even calling incoming after the third time.

I really don't know QQ guys (although my short experience tells they are really nice fellas) but they give me the imppresion that in late night to find all guild sober has less chances than find a Revan Mask. :D :D :D

Edited by Fearine

Well at a late night's Civil War I had QQ as opponents.

I was guarding a node in stealth and I saw Zukra coming alone.

He came on node, checked for stealth and he left without even touching the node.

This happened about 6 or 7 times. I was not even calling incoming after the third time.

I really don't know QQ guys (although my short experience tells they are really nice fellas) but they give me the imppresion that in late night to find all guild sober has less chances than find a Revan Mask. :D :D :D

You sir made me laugh.

I played a voidstar against QQ 2 days ago where Zukra kept pulling me in the midst of combat (healing) and just run off after that without attacking.