Sent or Guardian

Laxusz

Hi,

I started playing again after 8 months and I am kinda bored with my Assassin Sith and I want to start A Jedi Guardian or Sentinel. I learn the game quite quick and used to doing a lot of stuff for surviving as an assassin. I am just asking which class is better to PvE with going solo mostly from 1 to 50. And a bit of high end PvP.

So what do you guys reccomend?

They are both fully viable. I have both at level 50 as well as both a Sentinel DPS and a Guardian DPS and they are both invaluable. The taunts the guardian gets can help save from guaranteed wipes if a tank goes down. Keep in mind the Guardian will never match the Sentinel for DPS but Guardians have the advantage of having the option of going tank if you get bored of DPS while a Sentinel would have to reroll.

I enjoy both greatly but I prefer the Sentinel because I already have a 63 Optimized Shadow Tank

Ok soooooo I have been reading a lot and I am even more confused now....

I read that Guardian has roughly same DPS but much more easier to survive with in PVE. So my question is the following....which is the easiest for PVE I want an easy time in PVE without much bother and to do ok if I PvP....so anyone who has played both please give me some advice? If sent is close to the playstyle of assassin it would be ok, I just don't wanna bang my head on the keyboard.

So my question is Basic....I like to DPS....which is better sent or guardian for PvE easy mode

Sentinels still have more DPS. As for survivablity though Guardians are the way to go. If you must have an Easy Mode play through then Guardian DPS would be a bit better. But not much. Sentinels have some excellent defensive ablities at the high ends.