The Valiant Jedi Knight class

KJWC

Anyone Jedi Knights do the 'The Valiant' mission, if so how do you enter? Iam having great difficulty entering the ship even when it says for 'Jedi Knight class' very strange.

• 4 weeks later...
yeah, pretty much the same here. I keep getting asked to send logs, files and explain when the crash happens.... over and over... same thing. <sigh> Pretty much next step after I send them my next set of files, I am uninstalling. Deleting all SWTOR references in the registry, any folders SWTOR related, and then reinstalling to see if that will fix it. I just hate the idea of the HUGE download again. <sigh> Another reason I think the article on MaxiumPC about EA wanting to go 100% digital is a bad idea... they can't write programs right to begin with. Whith all the patches, if you have to install anything, it's pretty much hours of download to reinstall.

Well, I know I gave up on it for a few days... I would play in a team, and when it happened we went and did other missions, then I went back to it, and still did the same thing. Currently I am downloading and installing the game again. We'll have to see if that fixes the issue. I did send the msinfo32 to tech support, alone with the DXdiag, and the crash/dump files <sigh> Still nothing back besides an email saying "Let us know if the re-install fixes the issue" LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having this problem. I can travel anywhere else in the galaxy, but when I try to travel to the "Valiant" to continue the story line, the game locks up while giving a description of the space station, or whatever it is and then the game shuts itself down. I tried doing random jumps to planets hoping that it would fix itself, but having to log back in after every attempt is a pain and it gets frustrating pretty quickly.

I don't think there is anything wrong with my version of the game and I don't plan on uninstalling/reinstalling the client, when I know it has to be a bug on their end. They have had bugs like this in the past, so I guess it is just a matter of time before it catches their attention and they fix it with a patch.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This seems to be an ongoing issue for the past several months. Im posting this error message ive been getting every time I try to go to the Valiant. Hopfuly this helps our WONDERFUL admins. Please fix ASAP.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: swtor.exe

Application Version: 1.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 50a55767

Fault Module Name: nvd3dum.dll

Fault Module Version: 9.18.13.697

Fault Module Timestamp: 506b322d

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0061442c

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

• 2 months later...
Is there someone that knows if the problem is resolved?, I'din't thik so because i can't get into the valliant quest.

Pls more info

Thx

I just did it about an hour ago with no problems... and on a side note i went into it 2 levels below the recommended level and it was laughably easy, hopefully the rest of my class quests pick up in difficulty.