New class

Mikeknows

I was thinking of ways to introduce new classes into the game, but so far Ive found that the classes already in existence are the best and only ones good nuf for the game.

What I was thinking tho, wouldnt it be a great to create a class made out of sith and jedi who could actually turn lightside/darkside.

I was thinking of a storyline where the player start out as either jedi or sith and during gameplay eventually actually switch factions.

I think many would really enjoy such a storyline. Mixed abillites and all.

I was going to tweet this to @swtor but of course this comment was over 140 char.

Would anybody be interested in such a thing?

• 1 month later...
I was thinking of ways to introduce new classes into the game, but so far Ive found that the classes already in existence are the best and only ones good nuf for the game.

What I was thinking tho, wouldnt it be a great to create a class made out of sith and jedi who could actually turn lightside/darkside.

I was thinking of a storyline where the player start out as either jedi or sith and during gameplay eventually actually switch factions.

I think many would really enjoy such a storyline. Mixed abillites and all.

I was going to tweet this to @swtor but of course this comment was over 140 char.

Would anybody be interested in such a thing?

I just want NEW CLASS STORY LINES, screw the new class, besides the last poster is right, they cant even balance what they have now. Don't confuse them any more please.

Don't think they are adding new classes anytime soon. It is already hard to balance the existing ones.

Pretty much.... the nerfbatters don't even seem to know that they have to balance PvE AS WELL as PvP, so.... No new classes.... We'd better get a new set of class stories and another lvl cap bump, though.

I would like to see them just add in an SIS Agent for the Republic that would be a proper equivalent to the Imperial Agent and an Imperial Trooper for the Empire that would be the proper equivalent to the Trooper. Obviously, new stories would be added, but the gameplay would essentially be the same thing. The Advanced Classes would be identical and the abilities would all function the same way just with different looks and names. To me, that would be the easiest way to add in "new classes" in a game that can't really support anything outside of what's already available.