SWTOR Single panel Webcomic

Pontius_Morgan

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yes! Mako and her skimpy slave-girl outfit are back!

You know, I always thought Blizz was a lil nice fellow. Seems like I was wrong all this time.:cool:

I have a different interpretation on many of these characters. While Blizz is a happy, innocent and almost childlike character, I think there is something lurking just beneath the surface.

Some people like it, others.....well.....not so much.

:)

Edited by Pontius_Morgan
grammar

I have a different interpretation on many of these characters. While Blizz is a happy, innocent and almost childlike character, I think there is something lurking just beneath the surface.

Some people like it, others.....well.....not so much.

:)

And that's what makes your comic and this game great. Everyone can have an idea of how the companions are. I seen some people portray Vette as a bumbling bimbo whereas in my mind and Warrior playthrough, she is an irrespressible Twi'Lek who while not agreeing with my Sith Pure blood's Dark Side decisions, still loves him for everything else he is besides a Evil Darth!! Yes I am a romantic hahahahaha. Oh and personally, I love your idea of Blizz. :D

Quick Idea for you that I pointed out to my fiancee a few weeks ago when it occurred to me. I have a consular who is Dark Side and because she is a Twi'Lek, when she is maxed out on Dark Side, her once dark blue skin is now almost albino and yet no one, not the Jedi Council, not other jedi's I meet in the story think anything of the glowing red eyes, visible veins and corruption on my skin which I always found odd. Do these people not remember how this fresh faced Twi'lek looked when she was a mere Padawan before becoming aligned to the Dark side but still being a Jedi?

My humerous thought (Of course you will come up with funnier ideas :p) was the Jedi Council asking her (After she reports back on a mission complete) if she is feeling under the weather despite it being clear she is attuned to the Dark Side and my Twi'Lek saying of course nothing is wrong, why do you ask and then there is a shot of her dark side evil face lol. See what I mean with my fav screen shot of her. How the hell does no one in the Jedi Temple mistake her for a Sith let alone not ask her about her Dark side??: :D

http://imageshack.us/a/img90/8804/swtor2012082618155601.jpg

Hell, I'd even consider commissioning you for it along with a kick *** pic of her but I'm sure your swamped so when your free, hit me up with a message to discuss getting a portrait of her done and discuss terms!! :0

And that's what makes your comic and this game great. Everyone can have an idea of how the companions are. I seen some people portray Vette as a bumbling bimbo whereas in my mind and Warrior playthrough, she is an irrespressible Twi'Lek who while not agreeing with my Sith Pure blood's Dark Side decisions, still loves him for everything else he is besides a Evil Darth!! Yes I am a romantic hahahahaha. Oh and personally, I love your idea of Blizz. :D

Quick Idea for you that I pointed out to my fiancee a few weeks ago when it occurred to me. I have a consular who is Dark Side and because she is a Twi'Lek, when she is maxed out on Dark Side, her once dark blue skin is now almost albino and yet no one, not the Jedi Council, not other jedi's I meet in the story think anything of the glowing red eyes, visible veins and corruption on my skin which I always found odd. Do these people not remember how this fresh faced Twi'lek looked when she was a mere Padawan before becoming aligned to the Dark side but still being a Jedi?

My humerous thought (Of course you will come up with funnier ideas :p) was the Jedi Council asking her (After she reports back on a mission complete) if she is feeling under the weather despite it being clear she is attuned to the Dark Side and my Twi'Lek saying of course nothing is wrong, why do you ask and then there is a shot of her dark side evil face lol. See what I mean with my fav screen shot of her. How the hell does no one in the Jedi Temple mistake her for a Sith let alone not ask her about her Dark side??: :D

Hell, I'd even consider commissioning you for it along with a kick *** pic of her but I'm sure your swamped so when your free, hit me up with a message to discuss getting a portrait of her done and discuss terms!! :0

Love the idea, I'll see what I can do with it!

ha ha, nice one, indeed. Honestly, I'm really happy about the news. Regardless of all the rumors, many of my very favorite movies were produced by Disney. :D

I do really hope they can make some new ones about SW...but please, by all that's holy: just drop the damn Skywalker saga. I'm sick to the bottom of my stomach about Skywalker's: Grandfather, father, twins nephews, ultra great great great grandson.....just give it a rest, damn it!:mad:

Edited by zorroazul

Hey Pontius, just wanted to say I have been following your comics for quite a while and just found out I could post, i know noob move, and just wanted to say that your comics are great :D keep up the good work!

Hey, thanks for reading. I'm still planning on making more, so stay tuned :)

lolz, really loved this one! Now that can be really awkward, indeed. :D

You know, pal, it can also be the opposite: lots of players trying to free just a few slaves....aaah, those Belsavis dailies, where everybody needs to become a ninja so to finish them.:rak_04:

Edited by zorroazul

Honestly, I am really impressed by the success of that game. Not only is fun but it is extremely addicting too. I also had doubts about mixing it with the Star Wars franchise...but hey! As long as we're having fun, everything goes! :cool:

Glad to see you are back on track, pal!:wea_03:

Honestly, I am really impressed by the success of that game. Not only is fun but it is extremely addicting too. I also had doubts about mixing it with the Star Wars franchise...but hey! As long as we're having fun, everything goes! :cool:

Glad to see you are back on track, pal!:wea_03:

Hey, thanks for reading! Their game, Angry Birds, is such a simple concept and they executed it awesomely. Kudos to them.

Not so much back on track as trying to maintain what I am doing currently.

• 2 weeks later...