PvP video, just for fun. Lowbie Sorc

Nightkin

1. backpedalling

2. you cast Crushing darkness? use instead proc Wrath and its instant ... prolly bad build?

3. i never seen you used extrication in huttball

4. deathfield casted out of range where is no1

5. more force speed, its 20 secs CD

6. move more often camera view, you got attacked from behind ...

gl

1. backpedalling

I feel like if you so much as touch the S key you will get called out for backpedaling because you really didn't backpedal too much.

2. you cast Crushing darkness? use instead proc Wrath and its instant ... prolly bad build?

You should probably check your build he's right on this one.

Probably because you don't get that skill until you're level 42.

Overall well played and I like the jams :p. I really liked how you threw out bubbles and heals to your teammates, I don't see a lot of sorcs doing that especially in lowbie.

You survived with 6 health at one point that was awesome.

P.S. LOL 8:00 @ the bad assassin going into stealth and letting you pick the ball up...when I played baseball as a kid I remember the coaches always saying don't be afraid of the ball, guess he never got the memo.

1. backpedalling

gl

1: Everyone backpeddels sometimes, its not like i did it all the time

2: The CD at the start was due to me mistakenly thinking i had the proc and when i realised i didnt, i went with it anyway

3: Excrication is not a skill you get at lvl 26, L2P

4: /facepalm what?

5: I rather save it for when its needed instead of needing it when its not ready

6: Ill grant you that, i did get attacked from behind at some point

Told my guildie i would get a troll to post and i guess i was right :p

Edited by Nightkin

1. backpedalling

gl

1.cmon man. nitpick much? backpeddal can be useful in certain situations. Its not a you backpeddal you fail thing...ffs.

2.yeah hard cast crsuh is 1.5 secs better spent on FL to proc.

3.hes 28... doesnt have extrication yet.

4. it happens.

5. true enough, but saving it for emergency use instead of just using on cooldown makes sense too. He didnt need it to reposition many times, he was in good enough spots.

6. good advice.

overall this gameplay is nothing to be ashamed of at all. Theres always room for improvement, but Id be happy if this guy was on my team, he clearly "gets it".

Overall well played and I like the jams :p. I really liked how you threw out bubbles and heals to your teammates, I don't see a lot of sorcs doing that especially in lowbie.

You survived with 6 health at one point that was awesome.

P.S. LOL 8:00 @ the bad assassin going into stealth and letting you pick the ball up...when I played baseball as a kid I remember the coaches always saying don't be afraid of the ball, guess he never got the memo.

Thank you! The songs are kinda nice ^^

And yeah, that assassin must have had other plans or something :p

Why do so many people play with target of target off? Boggles my mind. As for the dude calling out backpedaling, it's only bad if you are using it to attempt to kite or escape someone, other than that, there is nothing wrong at all with backpedaling. Also, he used crushing darkness before wrath procced once, if you actually look at the opponents healthbar, he uses crushing darkness when it procs. Edited by Devilk

1: Everyone backpeddels sometimes, its not like i did it all the time

2: The CD at the start was due to me mistakenly thinking i had the proc and when i realised i didnt, i went with it anyway

3: Excrication is not a skill you get at lvl 26, L2P

4: /facepalm what?

5: I rather save it for when its needed instead of needing it when its not ready

6: Ill grant you that, i did get attacked from behind at some point

Told my guildie i would get a troll to post and i guess i was right :p

dude ...

you put video here to improve your perfomance

i wasted my time teľ you mistakes . Sry for extrication forgot its high lvl ability.

And i am troll when i am helping you...

Its better avoid threads with pvp videos seems

I just want to help beginers here to be better and competitive in ranked

gl

Well erhm thanks for your feedback then mate, im not a beginner though having 5 rank 50s and a few hundred hours of pvp under my belt in this game alone. Still, one can always learn from people and i will take some of your points to heart and try to improve!