Space mission bonuses

jamiedwi

For some reason i have not been getting the bonus credits form the bonus missions in Aetan Ddefence/Kalee Fortification and was wondering if I'm doing something wrong cos im getting 4200 credits only for each no matter which bonus i complete. Can anyone help?

I am lv 50 btw on two characters and they neither recieve bonus credits - however I'm not sure what you mean by within a rounding error. If I were to get the bonus credits reported by others then I would get around 8000 credits per mission of Aetan Defense/Kalee Fortification which is more than most dailies so it is quite important to me. Thank you for replying though.

the "rounding error" is the fact that running dailies you can earn 100-200k in creds, so the "bonus" would be a 1 or 2% rounding (mission gives 4k regular, maybe 6-8k bonus). still not significant when you can get 100k+ for dailies in general.

• 3 months later...

greetings...

I have run several hundred missions at 50 and I get no bonuses for Bonus Missions at all as far as I can see

I have experimented endlessly on every mission and it doesn't matter whether I do the Bonus missions or not the reward is exactly the same...

So I take out Command Decks with Proton Toredos...shoot everything on wheels (lol)...blow up every Engine and Shield geneerator that shows up...

And not a single extra cred or commentdation...

I was under the impression right from launch that the more clean and efficient your run the more credits and comms ya got...am I totally out to lunch?...or is this an actual issue??

Darth Korlat'sul Varghoulis

...Maid of Sorrow, they call me...Maid of Sorrow...

I will bring them Death...and they will Worship me for it...

Edited by Cyrve
spelling

You receive the credits immediately upon completing the bonus so you don't see it as part of the reward at the end of the mission. If you click the upper left corner button to open the chat window and go to other tab you will see how much you got for the bonus. You can even hear the credits being deposited in you inventory if you have the audio up. Take note of how much in credits you have before starting the space mission and then notice how much you have after the mission.