LF videos of huttball matches

deadstarsith

Hey guys, i'm putting together a music video for a song called 'The Huttball Song'... no.. really..

Instead of going around filming huttball matches of myself I thought it would be better to ask for some of your proudest hutball moments.

Anybody that helps out will get a mention in the video and/or the video description.

Peace x

HOLD IT! :p

So many questions right now but let's start with the easy ones:

1. Who wrote it?

2: Who's signing?

I wrote it its a kind of drum and bass/ dubstep troll song. It includes the imperial march melody and the jedi one.

There are no vocals being recorded. I went into a few huttball matches with just voice volume up and captured all the commentary clips. I have cut them up over the track and in some parts cut them up to sound funny. For instance one section has a stuttery G-G-Girrida to a filthy beat, you get me? :p

I intend to make a really strange in game music video consisting of people dancing in various locations (possibly naked), huttball match clips and i'm going to be using close ups of the /emotions to pull funny faces.

It will be horrible yet unique and hopefully we can get a few views from the other servers in the game. People will be able to see that TOFN can produce some weird **** ;D

Hey guys, i'm putting together a music video for a song called 'The Huttball Song'... no.. really..

Instead of going around filming huttball matches of myself I thought it would be better to ask for some of your proudest hutball moments.

Anybody that helps out will get a mention in the video and/or the video description.

Peace x

Look up Bradley Sith Assassin in youtube.

He has lots of footage of all warzones, including huttball trolling which is quite fun.

i was actualyl watching this game today

rated game we had vs Harbinger ,back in early Dec'12.

could be interesting for some if you want to see some diferent team setups. no jugg tank (PT Tank), no sin.

also yo ucan see some great play from Whasp, who unfortunately had to leave the gam recently.